News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

staff taking advantage of their powers and not helping others

Started by masterp82, February 21, 2011, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterp82

OK GUYS, HERE I GOT AGAIN ABOUT THE STAFF NOW A DAYS. OK SO THERE IS THIS FRIEND I HAVE THAT GOT ROLLED BACK AND LOST MOST OF HIS ITEMS. SO HE ASKED DANNY IF HE HELP, AND DANNY TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY, THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT. AND WELL I DONT THINK IT'S FAIR FOR STAFF TO THINK THEY ARE THE shit. AND ALSO, HE DID SOMETHING TO ME. I SENT HIM A PM SAYING, GIVE ME ALL YOUR RARES. (i know admins cant trade regular players so i did it for fun) and this is what happend.

dieknowsawr

Well , Why would you ask that?
MODS/ADMINS/OWNERS can not give stuff away!!
So stop ranting about this stuff! It's not advantage.
Your basically telling him to give you him rares.. This
is spam in my mind..

Kryptonite

But he didn't break a rule.

No rule broken + mute = abuse of power.

Unless you want to call it disrespect, but I wouldn't say that it is.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kryptonite

You guys, stop trying to find loopholes in everything the staff does to try and make them seem perfect. No one's perfect.

Anyway, this obviously shows him 'taking advantage of his powers' (aka abusing) because he was going to mute him for asking a question in a joking way. See something wrong with that? I sure hope so.

weed

Insomnom

I understand your frustration, but this is not the way to handle the situation.

Please, file a report instead if you feel you have been wronged in any way.. because, really, showing out like this will not make Ryan or Jeremy think that you are in the right at all.  :\
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Danny

I tried to help super rare a while ago and I could not help him and he jus keep asking me and harassing me that why I told him no and i can't help him. D1stortor asking me a stupid question knowingly he should not of and he would not of got muted if he would of just gave up and walked away but he kept ranting his mouth on two accounts and thats why he got muted.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Danny on February 21, 2011, 01:10:54 AM
I tried to help super rare a while ago and I could not help him and he jus keep asking me and harassing me that why I told him no and i can't help him. D1stortor asking me a stupid question knowingly he should not of and he would not of got muted if he would of just gave up and walked away but he kept ranting his mouth on two accounts and thats why he got muted.

Oh, thanks for the further explanation.

Yeah ok I take back what I said then.

weed

masterp82

wtf are you talking about danny!?!?!dude you sent me to jail and kept ip kicking me everytime i logged in so i keep harassing you and now youre saying its me?!?!? wtf bro. people kept telling you...danny quit abusing your powers and this and that and you kept kicking me and muting me. so now bro...**** that...it aint fair that you think youre all that and treat regular players like shit, just because youre an admin.
more evidence:

BTW INSOMNOM, I DONT KNOW WHERE TO REPORT. and danny, you sent me that pm before i even started harassing you and saying all this crap....the only reason i started doing all that stuff in my other accounts was because you answered me this on the first picture i posted. so dont come here saying it was me alright?

Danny

First I put you in jail and then I took you out. I NEVER KICK YOU the server kept kicking you because of the changes I was making. But i did mute you and you know why.

Insomnom

You can report by sending a PM to Ryan and/or Jeremy as stated in the new rules.

4.   Should a situation occur where a member of staff has broken the policy or section rules, the administrators or owners will take the situation into their hands. Please avoid posting on topics that have this problem, as you risk getting involved and having action taken on your account.  PLEASE, instead, report these instances (see #3).

(This applies to in-game, as well)

I'm not trying to be a b*tch, I just want things to remain as calm as possible while this is all getting taken care of. So please, if you really want something done about this calm down and take my advice, because yelling and raging does not help your image (It's like yelling at a judge when pleading your case, it doesn't help).
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

masterp82

omg...thank you jazmen! thank you! finally... someone who does help. i really didnt know how to report thats why i did this :) well danny no need to argue. lets see what jeremy or ry think of this. and of course. we can explain to them what really happend :) thanks jazmen :)))))))

Insomnom

Of course. I'mma lock this now, considering there's no reason for further discussion/argument.

Made by Pride.