News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Fail game.

Started by dieknowsawr, February 21, 2011, 12:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Post the biggest fail you have done in your life.

Post away!!

Mine: Well, For Hockey you have provincials, i got tripped on
a breakaway. (Automatic penalty shot). And this was all of
Alberta and it was the championship. And i came down the
blue line and lost my feet and slipped... We won the game
in triple overtime but still . I was disappointed and pissed! 

M I K E

I was talking to one hot girl on msn with webcam on, i had also..

After i while i started playing RS and i went to toilet because i had to poop..

I took my PC with me and forgot that i had the webcam & msn open and the girl sent me a message..

I was like holy shet..=D

Dug

I was playing dodge ball with my year group guys only, i was the last person on the team with a ball in my hand and there were 3 other people on the opposing team. We also changed the game a bit by putting 3 cones and if all 3 cones of any team were knocked down they would loose so 2 cones on my team was already knocked down and i can't pick them back up. While i was defending the last cone all of a sudden a ball was rolling towards the cone and i tried to stop it using the ball in my hand but as i did that my ass seeing as it's quite large knocked the cone over... enough said.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

zokian

Okay so this may not be a super big fail but my friends seem to think it was hilarious anyway in my school our cantine or cafeteria is preety small theres about 6 bigish tables fitiing about 50 kids and 10 teachers anyway It was chips day which is on Thursday i dont know why that matters but anyway so im walking to the table and i only got a lucozade (sports drink) cause i finished my chips (fries)
and felt thirsty anyway when i was walking back to my table i bumped into a teacher and they dropped all there food (chips) anyway i didnt get in much trouble because he knew it was a mistake everyone in the cantine laughed anyway i looked abitlikethis  :-[
lawl

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr