News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

pk points and pk board

Started by Cavallers, May 12, 2008, 02:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

pk-player killing points

well i was just training and this idea suddenly came to my mind well you all know that most of the servers have pk points they represent the number of players that you have ever kill if you kill 1 player you will get 1 pk point well i would like you to add that and after that add this.

pk-player killing board

the pk board is basically like the high scores board i suggested a little while ago and this is based on your pk points so you can see everybody's pk points and whit positions so you can see who the best pk-player killer is and you can see how many players you need to kill to beat the record
;D ;D

-Cavallers

pepper

Yeah, I saw this on one server I used to play.

It makes PK-ing Lag A LOT though, because everytime you died on there you'd get booted.

Jeremy

This is a possibility, although AllGoFree's goal is to be different from other servers. Thank you for your suggestion!

Can we have some more feedback on this suggestion everyone?
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Flame

I think it would be a good thing if it worked accurately. It would be interesting to see who the players with the most would be. But how do things like that work? Does it just give you 1 point for each player kill or is it based on each players combat level?

Cavallers

well i was hoping it would be 1 point for each kill.

because if it was for the combat level people will start asking friends of level 163 or higher to kill them so they can gain a lot of pk points.

-Cavallers

Jesus Girl

Yes but if they killed the 163 fairly and they were lvl 60 they should get like 2 or 3 points....
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

I pooN I

I think this Idea is AMAZING! Since i am a frequent Worldscape pker, this idea really is fascinating to me.

Cavallers

yeah and i would also make a timer for players lets just say i killed poon which would be impossible but as an example then poons comes again on 3 seconds and i kill him then it says you have to wait 2 muntes after killing some one to receive more pk points from him

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

I guess it would just be a madder of having the Pk point's first. And then either Ry, or Jer working out the Board. Or both of them :-X

But would it work...?

~Chris