News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Highscores Fixed

Started by Ry60003333, February 20, 2011, 02:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

I am extremely happy to announce that the WorldScape Classic highscores have been fixed! What this means is that all glitched players who received experience unfairly have been removed from the highscores. You can now compete for the top spots and show off your ranks! 8)

We have also fixed the images that you can embed into your posts or place on other websites:
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Drunk Mario

Sweet! Much better than before! Keep up the good work Ryan!(*cough*check your Pms*cough*)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Sweet, But why aren't glitched players on the list?

Ry60003333

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 20, 2011, 03:11:36 PM
Sweet, But why aren't glitched players on the list?
Because that makes the highscores kind of pointless. :P

Yoho

Pretty sure Rivin X had some of his stats edited.

Saying this because #1 should be mine! xD

Dug

Quote from: Yoho on February 20, 2011, 04:16:00 PM
Pretty sure Rivin X had some of his stats edited.
Saying this because #1 should be mine! xD
I'm sorry the correct answer is "Douglas".
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Yeah, Rivin X and Duke Freedom have edited skills.

Voltimolt

Or have a highscore page just for the glitched players :D

Android #17

Daxking

So when you have a glitched account can you still make one of those mini-signature things to show your stats? Or are they completely off the highscores that you can't search it.

Pk0wnedall

You can still search your name or any other accounts that are glitched, But it will just say

#Not Ranked

Voltimolt

Oh really, i never knew that.

Android #17

Well..It's kinda unfair to delete all the glitched people from the list..=\

Ry60003333

Quote from: Android #17 on February 23, 2011, 06:17:46 AM
I'd say that is was completely unfair to leave them on the list, as they did nothing to earn those stats and it defeats the purpose of the highscores altogether. ::)

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 23, 2011, 06:51:52 AM
Quote from: Android #17 on February 23, 2011, 06:17:46 AM
I'd say that is was completely unfair to leave them on the list, as they did nothing to earn those stats and it defeats the purpose of the highscores altogether. ::)
This, it's like telling people that got 90+ prayer that buried all there bones in blitz there stats are being reset and there's no way in hell there getting the bones back.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..