News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

People who levels up and gets rares for nothing.

Started by Android #17, February 20, 2011, 10:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Ooo personal jabs. I'm hurting. Sad faice. :c

Is that why you keep begging Ryan and Jeremy for a position on your new account then?
Yeah, dude. I've already got proof.

Also, why would I be jealous of someone who did something illegitimately in a game I  don't even play?
Classic isn't fun to me. At all. So yeeeahh.

And you keep lying to yourself all you want. =D

I'm done with this. Have a good dayyy. <3
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Insomnom

Unlocked to allow further conversation on the forum topic only.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

Ok just guys you really if you think that this topic is unworthy don't post in here. >.> and thanks for unlocking Jazmen.

Insomnom

No problem, you weren't the one causing issues. =P

Anyway, the only thing I can say pertaining to the topic is.. at least all the people with unfair levels were removed from the high scores?
I know they still have those stats, but it's something.

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

I think people like Oscar who got all of his stats to 135 should have his un-trainable stats reset because it isn't fair to us that he gets to run around with skillcapes that we can't get.

And Jack, you ARE Partyhat... You told me on the account 'Partyhat' that you were Jack...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Those are fightin' words, Luke.

Let's not single players out anymore. Jazmen was kind enough to unlock this so let's not mess it up again.

zokian

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 08, 2011, 03:31:19 PM
I think people like Oscar who got all of his stats to 135 should have his un-trainable stats reset because it isn't fair to us that he gets to run around with skillcapes that we can't get.

And Jack, you ARE Partyhat... You told me on the account 'Partyhat' that you were Jack...

^this^

Its extremely annoying :L
lawl

Insomnom

Well.
Just to somewhat appease you guys.. maybe.
It has been discussed (and argued about) and discussed some more (mostly with yelling).
No one knows quite yet what to do about Oscars stats.
Soo. -shrug-

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I say that they should be left alone for two resons. First, it's Oscar. I mean come on! You don't f*cking mess with Oscar! Second, he has since gained more than the required exp for max levels in all of his stats.

Kryptonite

But Nick, there are still un-trainable stats such as Agility and Slayer which he has at 135.

weed

Sad Panda

Well that doesn't matter much to us because we can't train them anyway.

Kryptonite

weed

Sad Panda

And without the people who have those we wouldn't be able to see the cool capes at any time. =3