News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

[IMPORTANT] Update to forum rules!

Started by Insomnom, February 20, 2011, 04:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

There has recently been an update to the forum rules.
Please review the rules here: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,3.0.html

Please note that any rules that were not being upheld before will be upheld from this moment forward, so please familiarize yourself with these rules and make any appropriate changes to your account and posting habits.

Thank you all for being a part of this wonderful community.  ;D

-Insomnom

Edit for anyone that doesn't read through the entire thread and may miss my post:
Sunday, February 20th 2011 7:450PM EST:
Quote from: Insomnom on February 20, 2011, 07:34:32 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that there was a small change in the rules, due to me being extremely tired this morning when I first rewrote them.
I'll just quote them here, for those who have already read through the updated rules before now.

QuoteA maximum of TWO 600x200 signatures is allowed. Any signatures beyond the size will be removed completely. Signatures with animation excessive enough to slow the page will also be removed.
Basically, the size was increased to a reasonable banner-size, instead of an icon size.

QuoteDo not discuss or perform botting on the WS servers.
Now an official rule. =P

And thank you to the people who actually read through everything. ^^

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Jeremy

Yay Insomnom! Credit to her for making the changes - very nicely done. : )

First post. XD
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Yeah... Great... I still don't see a 'don't make wild accusations' rule...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Insomnom

..and you wont. So let it be or appeal.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Too late to appeal now... Oh well it's over with anyway no reason to even bring it up I guess. Sorry.

weed

Insomnom

Nah. If you're appealed the mark is "removed" from your account.
'nd you're fine, I understand why you'd be sore.
It just isn't helpful to keep holding on to something like that. s:

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Oh. Didn't know it worked like that. Okay I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

weed

Android #17

Drunk Mario

Good job Jazmen. :D

Quote from: The Rules4.   Don’t feed the trolls.

Lmfao. (LUKE!) :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Ry60003333

Great job! Maybe now we'll get less complaints about not knowing what the rules are. ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Insomnom

I just wanted to let everyone know that there was a small change in the rules, due to me being extremely tired this morning when I first rewrote them.
I'll just quote them here, for those who have already read through the updated rules before now.

QuoteA maximum of TWO 600x200 signatures is allowed. Any signatures beyond the size will be removed completely. Signatures with animation excessive enough to slow the page will also be removed.
Basically, the size was increased to a reasonable banner-size, instead of an icon size.

QuoteDo not discuss or perform botting on the WS servers.
Now an official rule. =P

And thank you to the people who actually read through everything. ^^

Made by Pride.

Insomnom

Well it was 100x100 before.. xD

Ryan pointed out that a screenshot of worldscape is pretty big to be lugging around in a signature. He doesn't want it changed again
Plus, it's not hard to crop the important parts of the image to a decent size (and people can post them in regular posts, anyway, if they wish to show something off). 
And we're not really uptight here, so if something is over the "legal limit" but is reasonable/understandable, I'm sure neither of us will flip out about it.  ^^

It's more set there so people know there is some sort of limit and aren't posting huge pictures in their signatures as quite a few people do now. :c
Of course, feel free to explain to Ryan/Jeremy if you want a change, as I just quoted your words.

Edit: Where'd my other post go? D:

Made by Pride.

Insomnom

Annnd your opinion is just as important.
Just sayin'.

Made by Pride.

dieknowsawr

Good job Insomnom! You've helped these forums
out a ton! :).