News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Skillcapes?

Started by Ry60003333, February 19, 2011, 05:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we add Skillcapes to the game?

Yes
45 (91.8%)
No
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Ry60003333

Recently, we performed an update that deleted all newer items from the game that didn't belong, such as Skillcapes. However, there have been posts requesting that we bring them back. So, we decided to host a poll to see what you guys would prefer.

To obtain a Skillcape, you would first have to obtain level 135 in the skill, and we would create an Npc to hand out the capes, like we did in Blitz. The capes would be untradable, and to get the trimmed version you would have to have two skills at level 135. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

Ry60003333

If you do vote against it, please post why!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Alright, i support =).
Would it be the same system in blitz for example, If we already have A few 135's will we be unable to get an untrimmed skillcape of our choice?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

I vote no,because there WILL BE NO SUCH DIFFRENCE between classic and blitz.....
~I want classic to be a diff. idea....You understand me right?

Yoho

C'mon, it's only a skill cape, it makes getting 135 skill more worth while.

Android #17

I said why did i disagree about the skill capes,that's it,lol.

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

katie xx

I think it's a good idea, I also think you should add bonus's so they would be good for in combat/Pk.
and seem's they are untradeable if you die in wildy will it disappear?

I don't know if this is even possible but anyway's.
just an idea if you die with a skill cape on in wildy you should make it so it's only visible to the people with that 135 skill level.

e.g. I kill Ryan and he's wearing a strength skill cape and my strength is only 134 so I can't see it, but after it is visible to other players
"looters" and Jeremy come's along with 135 strength he will be able to see it. 
just an idea, if you don't get what im talking about then it's okay because I think it was a bad example ha!

Your signature has been removed. Please check your PMs for details. --Program

Android #17

Okay i love katie xx's idea...Like we want the strength cape has the same stats as the fire cape...And the attack cape has some attack bonus..the magic cape has some bonus..etc etc.

Kryptonite

It should be like double that of fire cape because it takes WAY longer to get them.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Android #17

Yeah..And what about the skilling capes? such as farming?

Kryptonite

weed

Android #17

Add like some bonus for them? idk..
Oh btw congratz for having 800 post aka dragon poster. :)

Kryptonite

Oh didn't notice that.. Haha I've been dragon poster for a while though.

And all capes should have the same stats IMO.

weed