News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Rares.

Started by Yoho, February 18, 2011, 01:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Yes it could be classed as item discussion but i'm ranting about the fact that some of my rares which were good before blitz was released now can be from the shops.

Rant over.

Android #17

Yes..Most of them is the purple robes.

Ry60003333

Blitz accounts are separate, you can still login to Blitz and you will have those items on that game.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

M I K E

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 18, 2011, 03:14:45 PM
Blitz accounts are separate, you can still login to Blitz and you will have those items on that game.

He means that those shops what are in Blitz, are now in Classic also..

Classic didnt have a shop for purple boots earlier..

ratman3

Alot of the shops in blitz now work in classic.  Now, you can get alot of rares in shops that weren't rares before... (In Classic)
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Ry60003333

Oh, I see. That wasn't something we intended to do, but it would be rather hard to undo it now! ::)

Don't worry, there are still a lot of items that have not been released into the game, and others that are still rare (such as the fishbowl helm). Also, there are no duplication bugs in the game, so rares are actually really rare now. 8)
Additionally, Jeremy and I will probably work on other items that we can use as rares. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

Yeah, if you reset the server to when you released it again, i'd probably moan about how i lost b gloves due to the awesome update which got rid of invo glitching. :)

I suppose i should get over it, not like i lost a full bank like some of my friends did.

masterp82

i aint trippin' off the shops...the only thing im trippin out of is that they didn't even tell us. i bought castle wars hood and cloak for pff i dont know...alooooot of stuff, thinking it was still rare, and some fremmenik. but apparently it wasnt anymore, lol. what an idiot i am. but it's good though, no more trade glitch, food glitch or non of that. haven't you guys noticed we always complain about something? we should all just be happy for once, for god's sake!

Yoho

Happy that some of our hard work has gone to waste?

I mean my friend xHerox worked hard for the items he had, i think he had a bank full of rares which only a couple of people had, i would be pissed off if my bank was reset, wouldn't you?