News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How not to be hated as a PKer.

Started by Yoho, February 17, 2011, 11:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterp82

Quote from: Program on March 12, 2011, 10:14:36 PM
Quote from: masterp82 on March 12, 2011, 05:18:14 PM
Quote from: Program on March 10, 2011, 11:58:02 PM
Something to add to your list: Don't get on Oscar's bad side or he'll get his clan to pile you! You wouldn't want that now, would you.

indeed, he is a cool person to be around with. so that's the reason deathzone piles anyone that's chaoslancex hates.  :) including my self, i don't care who you are, if he tells me to attack someone, i will do it.  :) he was the person that taught me how to pk, that has helped me out the most. so i do as he says, without caring what you all think x).

I was being sarcastic. :/
well, i wasn't. :) gf

Batman

Quote from: Program on March 10, 2011, 11:58:02 PM
Something to add to your list: Don't get on Oscar's bad side or he'll get his clan to pile you! You wouldn't want that now, would you.

Lol all of this is true. You don't want to be on his bad side <3

<3 Tyren

Android #17

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 12, 2011, 10:17:35 PM
No, looting should be allowed. Although I hate it, it does make the economy work more well.
^But...Some people loot from people even in funfights..And people must loot only if they are fight their perfect enemy.^
EDIT:TYSON,AMANDA AND TYREN PJ SO SAD PANDA DO.

Ry60003333

If you want a guarantee that you will not lose your items in a fun fight, do it at ::funpk. ::)

As Sad Panda said, looting may be frowned upon by other PKers, but there isn't a rule against it because there is a place set up where you can fight without the risk of losing your stuff.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

It's no looting in a fun fight, not, no looting in a fight.

gomes97

I think it is also a point not to swear hated (especially by cancer or cancer is the dutch)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner