News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Mike's bugs

Started by M I K E, February 15, 2011, 08:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

- A player with 1 Defence level can wear Guthan's platebody, Guthan's helm, Verac's brassard and possible other Barrows items...
- Mouse toy and all Anger weapons are glitched...
- Door at ::lumby disappears after opening it..
- Dragon halberd is glitched
- Dragon 2h is glitched
- If you are wearing a weapon and shield, and then try to wear g maul, obby maul or any two handed weapons, you gotta take the shield off first..
- The weird stone what you were supposed to use on that rock at ::northpole to teleport to a place, doesnt work anymore...
- 1 Defence level pures cant wear Guthix, Saradomin or Zamorak platebodies anymore, same with Gilded..
- You cant bank while moving, it says "blitz error"
- You cant sit on sled like old days :P
- Since you cant wear Book of balance without 50 Prayer level, you cant wear it if you have 2/50 prayer points, or any other amount under 50. Also the red book i cant remember the name, but it has possibly the same bug..
-Tzhaar-ket-em AKA mini maul is glitched, you can punch and kick with it..Item ID 6527
- Super strength pot still doesnt work
- When you drink Prayer potion it doesnt give prayer points and does 0 damage on you..Item ID 139

Dug

Quote from: M I K E on February 15, 2011, 08:57:39 AM
- If you are wearing a weapon and shield, and then try to wear g maul, obby maul or any one handed weapons, you gotta take the shield off first..
Over here it's any two handed weapon not one handed :P.
Also The Egg that turns you into a rabbit needs to be fixed as well as the ::food command would it be possible to make sure it fills our inventory even if we have 3 spaces left?
The rings[Ring of stone and Easter ring] don't work 100% properly as before, you can't move with them even with a full inventory.
The problem before with noted black flowers is happening again, this time with ham boots, Crash I.D=12978382833605.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

Dug,Why don't you post your own topic? =o

M I K E

Quote from: Android #17 on February 16, 2011, 06:48:49 AM
Dug,Why don't you post your own topic? =o

Maybe he doesnt think only his own good and wants to help other people?

And thans dug for helping :P