News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

MAGIC

Started by Flame, May 12, 2008, 05:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I think I already suggested this but I can't remember so I'll suggest again lol

Make magic bonus matter so someone in armor or dragon hide will splash more while using magic instead of actually hitting. Also someone wearing dragon hide will be more resistant to magic than if they were wearing rune or something. The more magic bonus you have the more you will hit, so someone wearing ahrims will hit with magic more than someone wearing ghostly. I have no idea if this is actually possible to do lol but I thought it would balance the whole combat thing more.

Cavallers

good thinking i think is a great idea having this specially for pkers, this is one of the best ideas i have ever heard  ;D ;D ;D keep out the thinking
forum moderator
-cavallers

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

This will definatly be in Blitz.   :D

I've always hated how the combat triangle didn't exist in private servers. When Blitz launches, the forumlas may need some tweaking though to be accurate.  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

pepper

Wow, Good Suggestion Flame!  :D!

One thing I would like to see with Magic though is all-working spells.

Like Tele-grab, Enchant, God Spells, etc.  ;).

Jesus Girl

For real i hink the coolest thing in the world wouldbe a private server were all the magic spell's worked!yae?

Great idea
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Ry60003333

Just for a little sneak peak, Magic will most likely be one of the first skills released after the release.  :P

The initial release will probably have RuneCrafting, and also Mining for the essence, but I want to make Magic look as flawless as possible. So I've been gathering up GFX IDs and looking through the packets used to generate the projectiles.

You've probably noticed in Classic that the casting doesn't look 100% correct (the spell isn't in the right spot at the right time) and the spells GFX when it hits the player isn't at the right time.  ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

thats awesome ry!!!!! it would be interesting having this kind of magic

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

But Ry. If your gunna add this. Make sure it has no bug's like. 20+ to barrage. Or something dumb like that.

I know your work is AMAZING. But please. Make sure it has no bug's? :-\

~Chris