News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

More Of Them Online

Started by Triniboy, November 25, 2008, 08:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hello..i think this is sorta a big problem...

Worldscape has some nice Mods to help players and keep it spamming free...But...i think worldscape/allgofree needs to have more of them..when i say more..like have more of them online or atleast 1 should be around durning the day... Just like in the past 2 days , more than 3 people bought bots into the game and started spamming,...and no one was there to atleast remove them from the game.

Like today.. I saw some screen names such as...

Mod lol
Mod Obama
Mod Obama1

They have some other ones..but i really cant repeat the names due to its a bad word :o

Zack

WorldScape does need a few more mods to keep the server under control during the later hours, or maybe on more legendary to hold the Mod "your name here" title. (Mod Vista *cough* *cough* oh excuse me)

Note: Swearing is okay if it is to help the server such as reporting a player with a offensive name, but nothing else, I don't want to be held accounted for actions.

Triniboy

And i think Vista know how we would deal if they gave us there IP thing to log onto there server....

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE IF THATS HOW THEY WANT TO BE >:(

0ownage0

ya i do agree with this because sometimes when im on and there is not mods on spammers, and duplicaters will come on. So i think there should be more mods on or just more mods. Also to help with this problem i think normal players like us should be able to mute them for a short amount of time or something like that,

thanks,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Flame

Quote from: 0ownage0 on November 28, 2008, 02:09:07 PM
i think normal players like us should be able to mute them for a short amount of time or something like that
Soooo many things would go wrong lol

0ownage0

ya, now that i think about it, that wouldnt be a smart idea people like spamers would mute other people lol, so i take that back.

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Triniboy

i know this is a old post..but this shows why we need more online mods or admins who can do IP-BAN...maybe ryan if you can give mods power to ban ...that would be good....

heres what my evidence say...

mumups

Is there that many spammers in worldscape? Have they got nothing better do to than annoy everyone?
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Colin

reminds me of yesterday when  we had a stupid spammer. yeah he woudlt give em a server that he plays on i was gonna spam and null the crap out of it. i goe worldscapes back all the time.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

God Paul

dude i dislike spamers!!!!!!

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Mia

I'm on ws alot, MOSTLY when these guys are on, if spammers spam, i mute STRAIGHT AWAY,  i wish i had the power to I-P ban, It gets way out if hand, Moderators can only mute, I wish there was a way to mute the spammers from There I-P, so every account they create is auto muted.
But i love being a Moderator, Possibly Work my way up to an Admin someday :)
If Auto muteing is ABLE to be arranged, i think it would help alot, muteing over and over and over gets tireing and stressful, And when ws needs an admin to i-p there not on so that's even more stressing,
It's not admin fault that they cant be on :) If i have gone to far on this please tell me i will modify,  i"m really really sleepy today so i might not make any sence, Thx guys.

Pure01owner

but mia its ur job 2 be mod even is its stressfull
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Triniboy

Quote from: Mia on February 03, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
I'm on ws alot, MOSTLY when these guys are on, if spammers spam, i mute STRAIGHT AWAY,  i wish i had the power to I-P ban, It gets way out if hand, Moderators can only mute, I wish there was a way to mute the spammers from There I-P, so every account they create is auto muted.
But i love being a Moderator, Possibly Work my way up to an Admin someday :)
If Auto muteing is ABLE to be arranged, i think it would help alot, muteing over and over and over gets tireing and stressful, And when ws needs an admin to i-p there not on so that's even more stressing,
It's not admin fault that they cant be on :) If i have gone to far on this please tell me i will modify,  i"m really really sleepy today so i might not make any sence, Thx guys.

Yes, Mia you do a GREAT JOB muting spammers ;) when your online, you are online a lot, but there should be like more people to mute around clock, cause like when it's Day time for Mia, it is very late in the night by me, Big time differences :-\

Bill

IP muting is possible and is used in many different servers. Having an IP mute would help Worldscape dramatically. If an IP mute was added, then I don't think an IP ban given to Moderators would help, as Triniboy had mentioned. If we are having trouble with spammers like this then I don't see why Ryan shouldn't add an IP mute command for the Moderators, even if his main focus at the moment is Blitz. It's very easy for the spammer to just log out and create a new character and continue spamming, especially if there aren't any Admins online. It wouldn't only help Worldscape, but it would help keep it a healthy community. Ryan should definetely consider creating an IP mute command.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

yeah, an I-P mute would help, also a time banning sytem would help too maybe lol, if you'd like to support the idea(made by me), and would like to read my idea the

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,1386.0.html

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!