News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Classic relaunch

Started by Ry60003333, February 09, 2011, 06:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Hopefully you have noticed the new forum theme and the giant countdown at the top of the page, and this means that Classic is returning! 8)

I am hoping that this relaunch goes smoothly, but there are probably going to be some rough spots. When the timer hits around 5 or 10 minutes, I will start changing the website to point back at the Classic game, and I will take Blitz offline in order to prepare the VPS for Classic. After the game comes online, I will be online in order to fix any bugs or problems that may arise, or even missing features.

See you at the launch!

- Ry
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Drunk Mario

Yes! Thanks Ryan! I will hopefully be on too help do stuff. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

I K3 Dubstep

When will Blitz be back up?
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Daxking

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

testdude

Classic is currently starting up, it is coming online!

Daxking

Quote from: Testdude on February 09, 2011, 07:33:36 PM
Classic is currently starting up, it is coming online!
Yay, I saw the counter restarted.  :-\

@Off Topic: Congratz on first post.  ;) And yes I know he's Ryan.

toadmaster

are commands back like ::runes

Dug

It's obvious isn't it?
The forums looks epic let alone the game ;).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

X

I love the forum look right now.

Sad Panda

I like it too. I think I'll probably change back to the original white and blue one though..

robinhood

how to get your old account back?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Daxking

Quote from: X on February 09, 2011, 10:04:56 PM
I love the forum look right now.
Sameee  :). I like change a lot... Well sometimes.  :P