News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Chaoslancex - A bad person

Started by Pk0wnedall, February 09, 2011, 01:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Me and chaos met in runescape said he wanted me to be member to play with he bought me member. Then he said he needed to cancel it so it wou;dnt charge

Now he has my account he is transferring, he stole 250m ):

My whole account wasted, I hate him!

Wild

Can we cancel membership on runescape? i'd think it is not smart to give your password away  :-\

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Insomnom

This is why you don't trust ANYONE with your account details.
Sorry 'bout your loss. Though maybe you'll think next time you hand out your information. s:
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pk0wnedall

Joker

Oscar never will never do that....
Plus...Oscar mad me member many times in m b-day and he didn't hack/steal or what ever...

M I K E

And also, it's 100% your fault.

Joker

LOL @ MIKE'S POST.
Btw it's uncool to post that in public just contact him.... -.-''

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on February 09, 2011, 07:20:52 AM
LOL @ MIKE'S POST.
Btw it's uncool to post that in public just contact him.... -.-''

Yeah, uncool

Would you like it if i posted a topic you scamming my items and saying you a scammer if i wasnt 100% sure?

Sad Panda

Don't publically attack someone. PM them or Skype with them. I'd say I was sorry for your loss, but it's just a game.

M I K E

Drunk Mario

Wow. I don't know which is worse, you publicly attacking someone without ANY proof besides your word.. or that he 'hacked' you.

If you have pictures I just might believe you, but I don't like Oscar would do anything like that.

Anyways It's just a game.. BIG deal. You can make another account right? yes. Sure it won't be good and all, but you can still play if you choose.

(Btw why didn't you can recoveries/emails set?)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

unknowed

Quote from: Joker_ on February 09, 2011, 06:54:39 AM
Oscar never will never do that....
Plus...Oscar mad me member many times in m b-day and he didn't hack/steal or what ever...
No, Because he wasen't able to make any profit on it.( he is now free trade returned)

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

zokian

wow really sorry for your loss  :(
lawl

Sad Panda

Stop blocking out your name. That could be any account! In the video we know what your name is. How are we supposed to compare that to the pics. Don't think you're too big of a hotshot to share your name with us.