News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

[IMPORTANT]Recover your Classic account

Started by Ry60003333, February 06, 2011, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxdk

I havn't been on for over a year and was just wondering... i am using the correct password and it wont work for me? any help appreciated

------

Vormos

I NEED TO RECOVER MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I DONT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD!!! PLEASE RECOVER FOR ME RY> ILL PROVIDE YOU WITH FIRST PASSWORD I EVER USED AND ANY OTHER INFO I NEED TO PROVE IM VORMOS!!

jackg

kmeng15

hey ry!!! its me pooop rememeber? um im having trouble recovering my classic account

Jake

Kmeg, Account recovery is currently closed.

As Program said if you remember your password you can reset your account, Other then that you'll need to message Ryan for any other methods.

Sorry.

Desolate

pooop

hey ry its me again i made this one to recover my second account, hmm im afraid i remember my pw but i cant recover it pooop livess on!

Jake

Quote from: pooop on September 01, 2011, 07:42:24 AM
hey ry its me again i made this one to recover my second account, hmm im afraid i remember my pw but i cant recover it pooop livess on!
If you can't recover your old one you will need to start over again, Unfortunetly.

Sorry.

semz123

is thier any way to get our old accounts back, cause when i tryed my old account the other day it was reset to lvl 3 i was like damn.

Jake

Please do not double post, There is no need.

You need to follow the steps Ryan has posted and if that doesn't work then you're going to have to start over again, Sorry.

semz123

i didnt mean to. i didnt think  it sent cause i expected it to go on to the first page :/ but okay thank you

semz123

what i mean by can we get it back, is it says the password is wrong?

Jake

Once again, You don't need to double post. Just modify the previous one.

If it says the password is wrong then it's wrong, You keep trying or you can make a new account.

flame12

:D