News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

[IMPORTANT]Recover your Classic account

Started by Ry60003333, February 06, 2011, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: evilchiken2 on March 11, 2011, 10:04:47 PM
SUMONE HELP ME PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote from: evilchiken2 on March 11, 2011, 10:06:54 PM
Rly getting poed here!!

Don't double post, please. And really, did you not read Nick's advice? Be patient.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Bomber 3.0

DAng.... Came too late  :'(
guess thats the end of my WS career...

Sad Panda

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

iPwnz99

So if you log into your account on this it will have your account recovered on the game?

Dug

By "this" do you mean the website or  the Link which is this:
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=wscattach
You need to to that link and type in your username and password, But be sure that you attach 1 in-game account to 1 forum account. Please also note that if you detach an account then the account will be erased.
One last thing to be sure of is the account username, If you want your old username then you have to register on forums with that username and attach your old WS account to it.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

mr riot

Is it too late for an old pro to come back to the game... but i kinda forgot my password!! :'( please help!
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

mr riot

No I just forgot my password... :(  and please say that i can still recover it as i spent years on that account... i don't want to have to do it all over again :(

regards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: mr riot on April 29, 2011, 09:20:28 PM
No I just forgot my password... :(  and please say that i can still recover it as i spent years on that account... i don't want to have to do it all over again :(

regards

Thehate
If you do not know your password then you cannot get your account back because recovery is closed. I suggest trying possible old passwords to attach it to your account and possibly retain your accounts info.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mr Mager

I have tried ALL the passwords i've ever used and NONE of them work at ALL

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mr Mager on April 30, 2011, 02:40:45 PM
I have tried ALL the password i've used only to find my account logged in... so its been hacked... great. what am i going to do now?
Start over then.. And if this is your first time back and haven't gotten your main yet, then it didn't get hacked, you just arean't using the right password.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mr Mager

QuoteStart over then.. And if this is your first time back and haven't gotten your main yet, then it didn't get hacked, you just arean't using the right password.

I have tried ALL THE PASSWORDS I'VE EVER USED ON THAT ACCOUNT and it still isn't working!!!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mr Mager on April 30, 2011, 03:31:04 PM
QuoteStart over then.. And if this is your first time back and haven't gotten your main yet, then it didn't get hacked, you just arean't using the right password.

I have tried ALL THE PASSWORDS I'VE EVER USED ON THAT ACCOUNT and it still isn't working!!!
Then, unfortunately, you have to start over.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dr0pz

heh same like most people, but with gh0st dr0pz, dno if many people remember me, this would have been years ago, forgot its password -.-