News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

[IMPORTANT]Recover your Classic account

Started by Ry60003333, February 06, 2011, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

At this point, it looks as if the vote favors bringing back the WorldScape Classic server. While we don't yet have an official launch date, we can say that the launch is coming up very quickly! 8)

To highlight this, we have created a webpage where you can 'attach' a Classic account to your forum account. When you first login to Classic with your forum account, it will copy everything from that Classic account to your account. You will only be able to do this one time per forum account, so if you had multiple Classic accounts that you wish to recover, you must create multiple forum accounts and attach each Classic account to one forum account.

Please realize that although you will use the same username and password for your new Classic account and your old Blitz account, items/stats are NOT shared between the games. Recovering a Classic account will leave your current Blitz account as-is.

Also, a Classic account can only be attached to one forum account. If you try to attach it to a second one, it will be de-attached from the first.

Here is an overview of the process to make it very clear:
Step 1. Visit http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=wscattach while logged into a forum account.

Step 2. Enter the username and password of the Classic account that you want your forum account to become.

Step 3. You are done recovering your account! If you have any other Classic accounts, create another forum account and repeat the process.

Step 4. Once the Classic server is launched, login to the game and everything will be automatically transferred from your Classic account to your forum account.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

M I K E

but what if u got no forum acc for like str pure?

Maybe somehow recovered by old classic account's login ips..i have new comp though.. ???

Wild

-

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Ry60003333

Both your posts don't really make sense if you read them again.
The usernames of the forum and Classic accounts don't have to match, and you didn't read the steps, because you need one forum account for each Classic account you want to recover.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

M I K E

Sorry Ry, we both are Classic maniacs and freaking out soon..

I recovered my acc  :P

dieknowsawr

You can make the password anything? You just need the account name?

Joker

No...then everyone will hack the others' accs...you need the pass ofc.

M I K E

Quote from: dieknowsawr on February 06, 2011, 03:39:05 PM
You can make the password anything? You just need the account name?

No, you need the Classic name/password  :P

dieknowsawr

I forgot my pass :(. For my main account.
Not my poor one. :(

M I K E

Quote from: dieknowsawr on February 06, 2011, 03:53:34 PM

I'm sure Ry can recover it, and everyone knows its you..

Dug

Quote from: M I K E on February 06, 2011, 03:58:06 PM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on February 06, 2011, 03:53:34 PM
I'm sure Ry can recover it, and everyone knows its you..
Yes i'm having the same problem unfortunately. :( To all 3 of my accounts.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

I forgot if my wsc name was 'ratman3' or 'ratman' or 'ratman3050'... so i just guessed... I hope it's the right account  :P
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Triniboy

This question isnt really for me; But for others out there.

If a player forgets his/her password for their classic account, Is there any way they could possible recover it?

Pk0wnedall

Chaoslancex

Quote from: x wild x on February 06, 2011, 03:31:58 PM
but if i write

Name:chaoslancex
pass  :*******
i get on oscar his account or?

L.o.l i already got my account attached :)