News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

well my account got hacked (obby pker)

Started by lolloser, February 25, 2011, 09:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolloser

well i do not know what happend but when i tried logging in today my on my account it kept saying its the wrong pass and i checked it cuse i did it more than one time and not i think  i got hacked so please help....

Insomnom

Can we have a little more information?
Were you trying to log into the forums, Blitz or Classic?

And if you're trying to log into Classic- have you already "recovered" your account successfully and  received a PM containing your account details?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

lolloser

i was playing classic and  i never recoverd my account i just made a new one but then i recoverd it but it was already too late cuse i already had the same name so i am not sure but i think i got hacked cuse it keeps telling me invaild username or pass but i normaly log on  on my other account which made me think i got hacked so i am not quite sure...

Yoho

If you have used your correct email address then try to log in and click "Forgotten Password" then enter your email address, then change your password, this new password will be the password you used to log into your account with.

Hope it works, if not then it doesn't hurt to try.