Previous topic - Next topic

Should we bring Classic back?

Yes.
80 (87%)
No.
12 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 92

ratman3

Personally, I have mixed feelings about this.  I want classic back, but I also like blitz. 

I'm voting for Classic Back though, but please save the blitz data files, just incase you re-release blitz.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

X

Quote from: ratman3 on February 05, 2011, 04:31:49 PM
Personally, I have mixed feelings about this.  I want classic back, but I also like blitz. 

I'm voting for Classic Back though, but please save the blitz data files, just incase you re-release blitz.

Blitz WILL stay.

Rivin X

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Joker

okay but i have a problem i forgot my password..lol..Could i get it back somehow?

Voltimolt

and as for the password problem for brian and joker, ryan will make a recovery page to get your password.
Classic and Blitz are both going to be online, so both will stay.

Joker

Daxking

Rivin X

Quote from: Daxking on February 05, 2011, 05:31:33 PM
YES!
You just explained mine, and roughly 99% of everyone else's emotion.

~Personal Achievements~

- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  300+ Respect

Pk0wnedall

Yes, Bring it back. I want the old pking. (;

Also, Can you just give us our old accounts instead of new ones. Because if we can recover our old ones it a waste of time because they will get accepted so you probably should just give us our old ones back.

Love you Ryan!

Rivin X

He can't just "give them" the have to be recovered otherwise there will be alot of account theft.

~Personal Achievements~

- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  300+ Respect

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Rivin x on February 05, 2011, 06:20:03 PM
He can't just "give them" the have to be recovered otherwise there will be alot of account theft.
I mean just put the accounts from classic. Everyone should already know there Username and Password.

Just go back to when classic was here and move classic accounts back to classic to we can log on with our old credentials.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 05, 2011, 06:24:08 PM
I mean just put the accounts from classic. Everyone should already know there Username and Password.

Just go back to when classic was here and move classic accounts back to classic to we can log on with our old credentials.

Doing that would break the highscores and our staff website, and we cannot properly administrate the game without that website!

What you will do is login on a webpage ONE TIME with your Classic username and password, and BOOM, your account on Classic, when you login with your forum username and password, WILL BE EXACTLY the same as that classic account.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 05, 2011, 06:31:53 PM

Doing that would break the highscores and our staff website, and we cannot properly administrate the game without that website!

What you will do is login on a webpage ONE TIME with your Classic username and password, and BOOM, your account on Classic, when you login with your forum username and password, WILL BE EXACTLY the same as that classic account.
Oh, Thats ALOT easier then i thought.

Also Ryan, PM me please i'd like to talk.

Carbon

Joker

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 05, 2011, 06:31:53 PM

And what will happen if we forgot our passes..?
It has been along time since blitz was released and we are humans..we must forget.