News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Lets get a few things straight.

Started by Voltimolt, February 02, 2011, 05:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You're Travis!

I think that we should express our opinions, but not our feelings. If your opinion is wrong then please do not share it though.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Nah c'mon now Nick Nitti, I'm not Travis. C'mon I thought you were smarter than that!

Sad Panda

I am smarter than that. That's why your tactic will not work!

TROLOLOLOLOL

Believe what you want lol. I'm not Travis though.

Sad Panda

I actually have the ability to read your tone and I can tell.. When did Jazmin say "penis." and why did I have to miss it?

TROLOLOLOLOL

It was like a month or so ago. And really... why would they block that word? -.-

Sad Panda

I don't know. Why do they block cunt?

Pk0wnedall

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 03, 2011, 05:27:58 PM
I wasn't really referring to this thread.. I'm just stating my opinion, which matters just as much as everyone else's opinion on here.

Quote from some famous guy.. I forget his name..

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Well maybe those weren't his exact words.. But then again idk what that really has to do with what we're talking about.

Basically, I'm sorry if you don't like my opinions. But I respect yours, so you should respect mine as well, even if you don't agree with it, because I don't agree with yours.

Voltaire, just so you know. Excellent quote. And to Nick, he's not Travis. Trust me.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Insomnom

Hey, so.
I love you all and all that good shit, but let's get back on topic.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Jack, it's a four letter word. It could be one of two hundred words that are dirty... Is it Mark?

Jazmin is right; stay on topic. I have nothing of importance to add to this post... OH! Wait, no...

Voltimolt

Trololol, you sounded like you were a user of worldscape. sorry but its my opinion and you have to respect that.

@on-topic: so yeah like over a 3rd of queenslands houses are destroyed. they suffered thru floods like a week ago.

Amanda xo

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 03, 2011, 08:15:48 PM
Kinda hard to stay safe with violent riots going on.
Violence is everywhere, and people usually try to avoid it by "staying safe."
Quote from: Killer Panda on February 03, 2011, 11:00:47 PMIf your opinion is wrong then please do not share it though.
Then everyone's opinion would be wrong, because anyone can disagree with your statement...that's my opinion.  :-X

TROLOLOLOLOL

Everyone's opinion is wrong in at least one person's eyes.

Joker

Egypt can't die..
Egypt will become stronger than before..And i hope this violence is over..and me as an egyptian who lives in alex. feels safe thanks to god and thanks for the people who stayed down the street in the coldness and protect their country.