News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

No Updates!

Started by TROLOLOLOLOL, February 02, 2011, 09:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zokian

yeah i like the idea but can someone tell me why ryan uses a code that he made instead of one that everyone uses  :-X
lawl

Insomnom

Because Ryan is awesome.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Quote from: zokian on February 07, 2011, 03:34:47 PM
yeah i like the idea but can someone tell me why ryan uses a code that he made instead of one that everyone uses  :-X

Although Jazmin has given a very outstanding answer I think it is because of a personal preference. Maybe so nobody could copy his code and then build off of it...

Kryptonite

He didn't create his own code, guys. He still uses Java. He just didn't go download a pre-made source, he made a Java Application from scratch. It's not that difficult to understand if you know what a source is.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Well most of us don't. =|

Insomnom

Well, of course he didn't come up with his own language. xD
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I did that once. Then my mom hit me once she figured out the language. Anytime I'd come across an F I'd replace it with an S. Also, there is a pretty big update coming out right now... just saying...