News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Umm WTF

Started by Brian, January 30, 2011, 05:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

My name is Brian i am very well known Leet is my account someone has been going on my account and starting shit i am sorry for anything he has done but please do not bann the account it is my account i have never tried to recover it because i do not know how but if an admin would help it is my fkin account -.- i have had it for a long time and it was hacked and i posted but it got no results so please message me on what i need to do to get it back

Spurs

dude give my acc back, thats mine, u even admitted u were leet, give my acc back

Sad Panda

I'm not technically allowed to post here, but I know a way for this to be resolved. We need the IP of Tinyyoshi (Brian's as well). Only allow that IP to log onto Brian. That's only if that is an applicable feature to normal players.

Spurs

Yeah, ip check me, its the same as my bro's.  Also, im online right now but staff are afk and won't answer.

Sad Panda

Lol, I can't. Stop posting on here though. I'll probably get points anyway; don't want you to get some too.

Pk0wnedall

Brian, If Your Leet. Then you should be banned because of this; http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,8534.0.html

Anyway, They're going to have the same IP. So... If it's different then it's someone else, But it could be Tiny.

Mod Aiko

Brian, checking your IPs I am finding no proof that you are Leet.  I also checked Tinyoshis IP ranges, considering you both have the same range, with no results. Checking Leets IP doesn't link to you or any of your other accounts, either.
That does not mean this is a lost cause, however. You can attempt to recover your account using this link http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php?action=reminder So long as you signed up with a valid email address that you still have access to, you should be able to get the information you need. If you didn't, then we can not assist you any further. Remember to make your password secure and change it occasionally!

Killer Panda, unfortunately we can not apply restrictions like that you suggested to accounts. We can only disallow certain IPs from accessing an account, not prevent all IPs aside from a specific one from accessing an account.

And this is just a reminder to all of you. This board is not a discussion board and is only used to report in-game rule breakers.
Please do not post on previously made topics within this board.