News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Reporting Player: Leet

Started by Pk0wnedall, January 22, 2011, 12:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

In-Game Username: Pk0wnedall

Offending Player: Leet

Rule Broken: Rock Crab Abuse

Time & Date: 22/01/2011 @ 4:00PM

Misc: I tryed speaking to this player for about 20minutes and no reply.

Video

Leet

my bad was on facebook and chat is on friends i didnt see u typing but anyways...

I'm superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snap
Whose that dude? I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength

wouter

Quote from: Leet on January 23, 2011, 02:12:10 AM
my bad was on facebook and chat is on friends i didnt see u typing but anyways...

Please do not reply on a report.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Leet on January 23, 2011, 02:12:10 AM
No, Don't lie. I was trying to get your attention for a long time, Also. Of course your going to come and check back, And even if you did have your chat on friends you would of spoken. I smell bullshit, You abused the bug you pay the price.

Also, Learn some grammar.

And your not suppose to post here without contributing to the report.

Insomnom

I am not taking action on this.
If an admin would like to, then they will.

Leet, do not post on reports unless you have supporting evidence for the report.
And Caponer, I know you were just trying to help, but the rule still applies to you.
PK, it doesn't help that you argue back. Especially in the way that you are.  Learn to keep a level head and deal with things maturely.

Thanks for the report.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Avery

I have witnessed this first hand, and have been receiving reports of this player doing this multiple times. Please don't comment on here unless you're a board mod, or administrator. Thank you for the report.