News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Please Don't Abuse Rock Crabs.

Started by Avery, January 21, 2011, 03:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on January 22, 2011, 08:35:33 PM
By "address" I meant fix.
Not spread the word on how to do such things, of course..
Sorry i misunderstood, address as in "state the matter"
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 22, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
The above trolling was just off the top of my head.
The little things that people find to make money and gain exp are what make the game good, in my opinion.
They do somehow keep the game rolling but i don't support the last part:
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 22, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
you deserve to use them. More power to you.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

If they weren't discovered and used then the economy wouldn't be good. It's the same way in RS. People find those things every once in a while and it pushes the economy. Kind of like how a new product getting a lot of sales helps the economy in real life.

Dug

PLEASE DON'T BRING BUSINESS TERMS!
All in all this feature shouldn't be misused even thou levels 100+ die after a while being AFK there.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Well if you die then you die. All in all it's just a game.

Dug

Yes but some people seek a fair-play.