News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Special Event!

Started by Voltimolt, January 17, 2011, 06:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Hay guys,

Now we all remember the most epic banner I've done during my time here, known as the advertising banner.
Noooowwwww, We're going to make a movie!! Yep, a professional trailer to support WorldScape!

Why do I do all this?
You see our coder, Ryan, is the most epic coder I've seen, his work should have more people using it! Shame he doesn't have his server advertised on the RSPS Community Sites, well its obvious the he doesn't have anything to put up as a description, meanwhile when we make a  video, people will see and be amazed of ryan's epic work!

How will the videos be recording, well the videos are being randomly recorded such as:

Someone killing something
Someone killing someone.
Emotes
And other stuff

All can join, preferably lvl 80+ because They look more awesome. no offence, but seroiusly they dress awesome. Those kewls bandos!

Pk0wnedall

unknowed

106, 6 Skillcapes,Witch are: Strenght,Thieving,Woodcutting,Firemakeing,Fishing and Cooking.
P.M me if you want me to help or be in the Movie.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

Use specials and skillcape emotes. I'm 80 something, but I'm not able to be in game...

Sora

I'm level 123, with 6 skillcapes that include Strength, Attack, Defence, Fishing, Cooking, and Thieving. One question.
When will this happened? Where?

I'll be happy to join btw.  ;)

zokian

lol id love to join  ;D am like lvl 96 or something and 2 skillcapes ranging and fm  ::) just let me know if i can help
lawl

Stephi

I'll Join:
Level 119  ;D

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Voltimolt

Hey guys!

So today I had a meet up with a number of people about 11 were there at that time, I was telling them that I would be gone for about ten minutes to go to cousins house and they didn't have internet, so...

However, the event is still going, so there is another meet up if I can today or tomorrow.

I still haven't got enough footage to make a decent trailer, I've made about 34 seconds, but the more, the more surprises they'll get to join ay?

Thanks to:
Dug
Chaoslancex
Tiny
Rex
Amanda
and some other people!

REMEMER there are going to be more event today or tomorrow!! You can still be in it!
Few Rules:
IF YOUR IN ANY PLACE WHERE THERE CAN BE PVP, DON'T ATTACK ME!! IT'S GOING TO RUIN THE CAMERA.
You can suggest at anytime some ideas to do, or place.

Thank you. :)

Voltimolt

UPDATE:
Heres the first beginning 8 seconds of the video!! Note: Your lucky to be viewing this video because the actual full trailer will be about 3gb in size (but you won't download that much, you'll download the video about 20mb.) HD + Widescreen!!

This video is shown in Standard Details youtube may let a 720p HD option, in a normal non widescreen view. but the video size was pretty big, 30mb for a 8 second video.

Pk0wnedall

The video is mad, I hope it turns to an awesome video.

Voltimolt

ANOTHER UPDATE!

The beginning 8seconds video remains, however the trailer will be based on a short story about a player striking for the best in the game.
I've got some professional footage of some beginners previews of the game then the trailer will slowly go up, The Footage recorded at about 2:00pm Australia time (Sorry about timezone) will still be used!!

EDIT:
In the last hour i've made approximately about 40 seconds of a trailer. now I need somebody with good combat skills to record themselfs killing a person/something Make sure you record the whole game (Mini map, inventory, chatbox, gameplay, etc...) Thank you!

Dug

I think he's using it since he just recorded a 650Mb preview and rendering it now, we'll see :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Voltimolt

Na I wasn't really using it, in fact the video has actually been completed and uploaded to youtube.
The video was set on not available to anybody except with a link. I give that link to Ryan first since he owns WorldScape Blitz and that he is the legend. after that I will post the video!

Dug

Dear Andy,
Thank you for you're kind thought BUT could you just get on a plane and travel to the u.s and give him the file through a c.d. I mean com-on i waited all night just for this l000l
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Voltimolt

Guys!! I figured, I'm not releasing the link yet, the video still has to have more footage, soo... I'll need just 1 more group meet up tomorrow!
I'll need a footage of ::camp and thats it the video will be complete!