News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Excuse me, but...

Started by Sad Panda, January 16, 2011, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Its ryan's hosting website.

Its in Germany, hosted by Dimitar Dimitrov. It's where u download your allgofree cache.

Sad Panda

Who is that? Why doesn't Ryan host it? Why doesn't Ryan just host it from this site?

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 16, 2011, 10:48:42 PM
Who is that? Why doesn't Ryan host it? Why doesn't Ryan just host it from this site?
Yeah, he should host it himself. That way he doesn't waste money.

Voltimolt

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 16, 2011, 11:10:48 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 16, 2011, 10:48:42 PM
Yeah, he should host it himself. That way he doesn't waste money.

What are you on about? He'll lose money that way, He uses someone else to do it for him to save him some bandwidth.

Sad Panda

Can you answer my questions, Volti?

wouter

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 17, 2011, 10:06:30 AM
Can you answer my questions, Volti?
He does it this way cause he can't host it him self. Well he can but This way the server runs faster. :)

Sad Panda

K, thanks caponer. Is the guy who hosts it anyone special. I feel like I've heard the name a few times..

Dug

Oo this is very interesting i just kept looking through lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

TROLOLOLOLOL

How did you even find this random website?

Dug

He could have searched through piles of threads on here or gotten it from another "player" maybe...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

TROLOLOLOLOL

But there isn't any thread that says it...

Sad Panda

Click the download client button. The name of the site will pop up as loading. I just threw that into my URL bar. I'm not some crazy little kid that sifts through posts on here...

TROLOLOLOLOL

Ohhhhh. Hmm, well good job on the find.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 03, 2011, 05:20:28 PM
Ohhhhh. Hmm, well good job on the find.
Not really, A lot of people already knew this. Including me, I found this about 2 years ago.

But i think this topic can be locked now.