News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

lottery!

Started by zokian, January 15, 2011, 10:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 18, 2011, 05:03:49 PM
Thanks mute, your are absolutely right!
He always is. -.-

Sad Panda

Quote from: Mute on January 18, 2011, 04:32:11 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 18, 2011, 04:13:43 PM
OH! THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN! How do you come back from a whuppin' like that, Shadows?
Simple, use past experience based off your own or others that you have picked up upon, which in turn should be worded in such a way that it is read as an comeback.

Wait, what now?

Why are you involved now?

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 18, 2011, 08:00:00 PM
He always is. -.-

Oh so true..

Insomnom

Thanks for explaining how to make a comeback? .-.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Is Volti Shadows...? IP check for me please, someone?

Dug

Nooo volti isn't shadows....
Ok... intresting...
So as Jazmen stated which i agree with should not be used at this present time.
:)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: Mute on January 19, 2011, 02:15:22 PM
Nick, Your devolving back into a troll, don't make me take action against you.
What did I do? I was just backing up Jack and Caponer.

M I K E

Theres lottery in other server..

Would it be copying?

Dug

I'm Pretty sure no since the "other server" could have copyrighted it from someone else.. right?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Pk0wnedall

Heaps of servers have it, So it wouldn't be coping.

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 16, 2011, 02:05:42 PM
Personally, I see nothing wrong with this idea. We have it in real life and it doesn't f*ck up the economy.

It doesn't f*ck up the economy because the money is already there, so if a player made his own lottery on the forums but have it to give the cash to them in-game then no, it wouldn't screw the economy.

unknowed

IT IS SCREWING IT UP>.< damnit learn to believe someone...

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

If done incorrectly, it could. (Such as multiplying the money to make money that wasn't there before. Or allowing a shit-ton of ticket purchases, making it so that the rich can buy as many tickets as they want and almost gaurantee that they'll win because of the small population.) But this can be easily controlled, allowing it to be just fine.

However, unknowed, what are your reasons as to why it wouldn't be screwing up the economy?
You can't just yell at someone and not say why.
Please elaborate, oh wise one.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

Quote from: unknowed on January 20, 2011, 11:52:51 AM
IT IS SCREWING IT UP>.< damnit learn to believe someone...

Please elaborate on how no money is coming into the game is screwing up the economy. (If you was replying to me).

Sad Panda

Well I am starting to believe in this a bit after reading a post prior to mine. I support that if people put money into a pot an we pull numbers for the win. It'd be a tough go, but if we act civil then we can do it.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 20, 2011, 01:42:27 PM
Well I am starting to believe in this a bit after reading a post prior to mine. I support that if people put money into a pot an we pull numbers for the win. It'd be a tough go, but if we act civil then we can do it.
True and Ryan\Jeremy\Danny could manage it through a random picker such as bellow: