News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Can't we have a separate board for this crap?

Started by Insomnom, January 12, 2011, 01:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

zokian- That was just the first page and a half.
You really think I'm going to go through and pick every single one ever made?
Yeah, okay. Sure.  Please scrounge up some common sense before posting in my topics
(I prefer intellectual discussion that can help improve things, not mindless blabbering that does nothing other than make me want to cut someone..no offense).
Or at least READ the entire topic. It's already been mentioned that the preferred method would just be to auto-lock all of them.
This is just what I figured the community would be less whiny about.

lollol- How do you say you don't agree with me but then.. agree with me?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Zokian, you really don't have any idea what you're talking about, huh? There are plenty of farewell topics. I'm guessing 75. And then there are a lot of introductions topics. 25? Birthdays? Well over 50. Congratulations topics? Over 25 and increasing every few months.

75+25+50+25=175+

Right around 200 amirite?

zokian

Killer panda,  you really don't have any idea what you're talking about, huh? the topics your referring to are all old and it took years to get that amount of topics.. oh and congratulations topics?? why would we need another section for that it seems to fit perfectly with compliments and how could there be 50 birthdays since blitz came out that means that in theres been 50 birthdays in a year when like 20 ppl play? plus there hasn't been 75 goodbyes or else at the start of blitz 75 would have been playing not 10

lawl

Sad Panda

Well who ever said we're talking about topics from the first day of Blitz on. It's all topics that we are talking about. And in case you didn't read earlier posts (just kidding, I know you didn't) then you'd know that Yoho had suggested it and I merely backed it up. Although contrary to your belief, it is actually you that has no idea what they're talking about.

Sad Panda

Luke, how many topics are in that section? Total ones, not just the afore mentioned.

Sad Panda

I bet that I own at least 1/5 of those total topics. How many are there total on that board?

Dug

There you have it, close to the 200 topic mark lmfao...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

False... Those are just the ones that have been deleted across the forum.

Insomnom

Actually, those don't even count as deleted topics. They're just "trashed" topics.
Topics deleted by admins/original posters are gone for good.
So there may well have been a bit more. Though it's unlikely that it's any significant number.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Well if this was a CreateAForum forum then the "recycle" aspect would come into play and all deletedtopics would go in there.

Insomnom

Made by Pride.

unknowed

Just DELETE it,No futher problems, Or you delet the Whole account.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Insomnom on January 17, 2011, 12:35:05 PM
But it's not. ;P

Whoa!!! That just blew my mind!!

Quote from: unknowed on January 17, 2011, 12:36:27 PM
Just DELETE it,No futher problems, Or you delet the Whole account.

But some of the topics aren't like M A T H E Rz's. In fact, most aren't like that. They turn into flame games because of people like me. ::)  Anyways, we wouldn't delete their account unless they did something as bad as this dipshit.

Dug

So basically it would be useful to have a section full of "crap" that wouldn't bother anyone not wanting to look at "crap"
Agree = 6
Disagree = 1
One person undecided:
Quote from: lollol on January 14, 2011, 06:05:22 PM
am sorry but i dun rlly agree with ya cause everybody is quitting u know,there are more than 12 topics there are liike 50 or even more u know and am sure there will be more i just hope there wont be :(
[/font]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..