News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

bye guys

Started by d1stortor, January 12, 2011, 01:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterp82

lol you guys are actually gonna count the days till i come back? lol. well not sure if you guys noticed but i hadnt played in two months. yesterday i just logged in to give away my stuff to new players since that was the reason i left hah. well dug, i apologize you certainly have changed since i first saw your posts. and guys i made the post so you all could know who had my some of my stuff. i gave all my rares,6m,full dragon, and like 5 sets of bandos to cory so new players could read this and ask him for anything. and the other stuff i gave away to two other people. well guys yeah, it was fun. and if you look at all the postings most of them are kind of fucked up xD. i dont mind i mean i aint trippin, and thats one of the reasons i quitted. All you guys that made all those postings ya'll need to really be positive about things guys. Being that way will not get you any where.                                             unce unce unce        -oscar   :)

Voltimolt

Quote from: X on January 12, 2011, 04:29:37 PM
I give him 11 hours

and X... wins how long he is back!

wouter

How about locking this topic?  ::) We'll notice if he quited or not. So this is actually only a ''Spamzorz here!'' page..

lollol

i say 2 days actually :D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Yoho

I love how some people on this topic laughing how he would come back have actually made topics about them quitting.

ratman3

Honestly... you've all lost sight of the reason for this thread.

I know that Distortor will proboably be back in the near future, but who cares if it's 6 or 7 days?  The reason that he made this thread wasn't to get attention.  If you keep on dis-respecting him, then he might not come back at all.  Distortor made a big impact into the worldscape community, and you shouldn't be teasing him because of that.

Distortor has been on this server for a long time, and you're just teasing him behind his back.  You're having fun deciding how long until he comes back.  After what distortor's done with the server, atleast give him some proper respect.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

Enough of this, too.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.