Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Paybox

Started by pulverizer26, January 07, 2011, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Quote from: dug on January 14, 2011, 01:12:11 PM
Says the business man :-X

Well I have taken two business classes so far in my highschool career. I'm one year in and have complete 2 of the 4 business credits available at my high school. Well after next Thursday I'll have the two of them.

Dug

ON TOPIC PL0X  ;D
I honestly don't want to be a part of this time consuming cow dung :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: dug on January 14, 2011, 07:26:46 PM
ON TOPIC PL0X  ;D
I honestly don't want to be a part of this time consuming cow dung :)

It was on topic. I do, however, want to be a part of this...err... cow dung.

Pk0wnedall

It's just one of them fake sites, No point doing it.

Sad Panda

Well since Jack is wrong all the time then I guess that this site might be for real after all, huh guys? Anyway, this site reminds me of this one. Go sign up and see if you like that one more than the one afore mentioned.

Dug

No thank you i refuse.
I would rather waste my time watching "ARABS GOT TALENT"
But still this
COULD be a good way to start you're pay roll as a young teen/adult.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Whoa, look at that! I'm a young teen.

Dug

No you're not, you're an adult pretending to be a teen!
Go get a Job Nicholas! You're
children need food!

Sad Panda

Technically I'd be an FBI agent so I don't need to go out and earn money.

Remember: All girls are men and all boys are undercover FBI agents watching the afore mentioned men.

Android #17

Cool..really nice site..I will register there.

M I K E

Quote from: Android #17 on February 15, 2011, 04:41:11 PM
Cool..really nice site..I will register there.

Ive noticed its a scamm, you dont get real money and you get your email full of trash..

Insomnom

It's not a scam if there's no damage done. You can easily opt-out of emails.
They don't ask for any personal information or force you to download programs that monitor your internet activities.
So far, what I've seen, although the rewards may NOT be real- it's not a "scam".
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Think of it as a game just like Worldscape  ;D.

Android #17

Yup...There is no loss at all.

pulverizer26