Main Menu

Paybox

Started by pulverizer26, January 07, 2011, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

For or against my comment?

Insomnom

QuoteThird Parties
We use website code from several third-party services within the code of our web pages. If you have questions or concerns about the privacy policies or privacy practices of any of these or other third-party services which you may notice on our website, please contact those websites directly.

A few of the third-party services used on our website include:

* Amazon Associates - PayBox.me is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
    * Google AdSense - We use this service to help support the financial costs of the website as we develop our service.
    * Google Analytics - We use this service for web traffic analysis. The analytic reports help us to understand which areas of our website receive the most traffic. This helps us to improve the overall speed, functionality and user experience of the website.
    * AddToAny - We use this service to allow our users to more easily share with their social networks.
    * Aweber - We use this service to manage our email newsletters.

We may add more services or remove any of those listed in the future. As we make changes we will try to keep this list updated.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt

QuoteAll account balances are held in PayBox currency. PayBox maintains a currency that is autonomous and independent of all nations and governments. The PayBox currency is denominated in dollars and cents (similar to the currency of the United States and over 20 other countries). The PayBox currency is currently in a closed system, and cannot be exchanged or spent. Before long we plan to open our currency to be spent and exchanged just as you can with any other currency. Our plans include person-to-person transactions (via the Internet and over cell phone text messages), integration with merchants and shopping cart systems, debit card transactions (through an issued debit card linked to your account), and more. The value of our currency is estimated to be close to that of the U.S. dollar. As is the case with any currency, once the PayBox currency becomes openly exchangeable, its value as weighted against other world currencies can and will fluctuate due to forces beyond our control.

So basically. It's possible for it to be real. With a LOT of work.
But for all you know $100 paybox currency could equal, say, ten cents (USD) in time.

I'm sure outside forces will eventually be the judge on this one, though. Not PayBox themselves (though they have to put a shit-ton of effort into this for it even to even have a small chance).
If no one will accept the payment, then there's nothing you have to spend. =P

QuoteWhat is planned?
In time, we plan to “Open the Box”, inviting merchants to accept PayBox. This will allow our users to pay any merchant who has registered to accept PayBox payments. We also plan to offer debit cards linked to user accounts.
QuoteWhat needs to happen?
In order to form the essential working relationships with large merchants and payment networks, we need a bigger user base. What does that mean? More users! We must grow our user base to 2-5 million users (our Stage 2 growth goal) before we can really begin work to “Open the Box”.
QuoteWhen will it happen?
We currently have about 300,000 active users. At our current growth rate, we expect to begin work to “Open the Box” in late-April or early-May of 2011. That’s the current estimate, it could be sooner or later if our growth rate changes.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

But it could also be .99¢ on the $1.

Insomnom

Yes, exactly. :D
Which is why, like I said earlier, I'm not messing around with getting my account disabled.

If I have to wait until next year to find this out, I'll be pretty okay with that. o.0
If it doesn't happen then awesome. It doesn't take much time, really.
If it DOES happen. Then hellz yeah. I gots me some extra cash, no matter how small it turns out to be. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

So basically just do it for the "lols"
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Jeremy himself has done things like this before... You won't get banned, trust me.

Insomnom

Wat?
If you're talking about my Box account, I know.
I already explained myself.

I've done tons of alt-abusing before with no issues elsewhere.
It's really not worth it either way. Waste of time. xD

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Dug

oh yes, waste 10 minutes of you're life. What possibility will you ever get that back!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Insomnom

Making a new account every day and referring me to myself adds up to a lot more than ten minutes.
I'd rather spend my time doing more important or interesting things.
I'm not sure about you, but I do actually have a schedule that I like to go by. Especially during the week.

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Quote from: pulverizer26 on January 07, 2011, 10:02:21 PM
There is a new site called paybox. It's in its early stages and earlybirds get $25 just for signing up. You get random amounts of money every day. I already have $86.63. I logged in only 4 times!

Just saying... wow, how could you fall for this?

QuoteWe currently have about 300,000 active users. At our current growth rate, we expect to begin work to “Open the Box” in late-April or early-May of 2011. That’s the current estimate, it could be sooner or later if our growth rate changes.

This is a pyramid scam in it's early form.  It can't be more simpler than this.

A few people started this, then they told others that they'd get money if they signed up with this.  Obviously, it spread like wildfire.  More and more people will keep on logging onto this, and they will get 'more' money.

QuoteWhat needs to happen?
In order to form the essential working relationships with large merchants and payment networks, we need a bigger user base. What does that mean? More users! We must grow our user base to 2-5 million users (our Stage 2 growth goal) before we can really begin work to “Open the Box”.

Once '5 million' people get their own paybox, each getting $25 each, that's $125 million AT THE MINIMUM , considerably alot more if people log into it more than once.  They will have to find a way of revenue IF they even decide to pay this ammount.  Eventually, they will start offering 'investments', to pay for Paybox, to 'pay' for the money that they owe.

THIS IS A PONZI SCHEEM!

They will create false paybox reports, saying that they'll "send the money once they 'open the box', and that it will arrive soon".  Meanwhile, they'll continue to get revenue from their 'investors', and they'll keep that money to themselves. 
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

..because no one thought of that?

It's already been stated that it might not be real. Multiple times. lrn2read?
But it's not much of a problem if the people participating are doing it just for fun/the lulz.
Plus, the people participating aren't losing anything.

So whatever. -shrug-

Made by Pride.

ratman3

I did go a bit extreme... but still... how can they give over $125,000,000 (Paypal Currency) if they don't take in any income?
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

Quote from: ratman3 on January 13, 2011, 03:55:13 PM
I did go a bit extreme... but still... how can they give over $125,000,000 (Paypal Currency) if they don't take in any income?

Quote from: Insomnom on January 13, 2011, 03:47:45 PM
lrn2read?

It is going to be less than PayPal currency they stated on their reported. Also, they are probably planning to get some ads onto their site once they get over a few million members. Money is relatively easy to get once you get right down to it.

Dug

Says the business man :-X