News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz banner complete!

Started by Voltimolt, January 06, 2011, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

credits:
Dug: For presenting me with the majority of the pictures in the banner.
Ry60003333 & Jeremy: for slogan name "The most powerful private server. Ever.".
Cory: for representing 1 of the picture in the banner.
Voltimolt: Putting everything together just for WorldScape and its community.

Please comment on what you think of this banner. :)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Pk0wnedall

Dug

And i'm sure we can expect much more great presentations  :D
Truly well done, get well soon :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Dang, that's one epic banner.

However... the 'S' in 'WorldScape' is like right over my head... the banner's still epic though
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

I like how the pics just blend together.

Stephi

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

X

Amanda xo

Voltimolt

Thanks everyone :) Comments were really appreciated because this banner was in work and completed while i was deeply sick from stress.

@Programmer, I had to use strokes, tho the blue was green before I posted it here. and green overlay didn't look as good as without the stroke size 3. and the slogan had stroke size 2 and not 1 because u could barely read it with size 1, so the WorldScape Blitz had to be bigger.

Might work on a V2.

Daxking

Dug

hope you're doing better volti :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

The picture with a lot people saying "All join Worldscape" etc is mine isnt it?  :o

Some credit for me if it is lmfao  ::)

zokian

lawl