News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz banner complete!

Started by Voltimolt, January 06, 2011, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

credits:
Dug: For presenting me with the majority of the pictures in the banner.
Ry60003333 & Jeremy: for slogan name "The most powerful private server. Ever.".
Cory: for representing 1 of the picture in the banner.
Voltimolt: Putting everything together just for WorldScape and its community.

Please comment on what you think of this banner. :)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Pk0wnedall

Dug

And i'm sure we can expect much more great presentations  :D
Truly well done, get well soon :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Dang, that's one epic banner.

However... the 'S' in 'WorldScape' is like right over my head... the banner's still epic though
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

I like how the pics just blend together.

Stephi

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

X

Amanda xo

Voltimolt

Thanks everyone :) Comments were really appreciated because this banner was in work and completed while i was deeply sick from stress.

@Programmer, I had to use strokes, tho the blue was green before I posted it here. and green overlay didn't look as good as without the stroke size 3. and the slogan had stroke size 2 and not 1 because u could barely read it with size 1, so the WorldScape Blitz had to be bigger.

Might work on a V2.

Daxking

Dug

hope you're doing better volti :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

The picture with a lot people saying "All join Worldscape" etc is mine isnt it?  :o

Some credit for me if it is lmfao  ::)

zokian

lawl