News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

bowsword

Started by suckit, November 21, 2008, 03:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

well back to the bowsword i think the bowsword is over rated it's not that cool looking -.- :(

Banjo Hick

the bow looks cool but the sword does not, im 50-50, and yeah it is over rated, how did some of these items get into the game?

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on May 23, 2009, 09:46:39 PM
the bow looks cool but the sword does not, im 50-50, and yeah it is over rated, how did some of these items get into the game?
We've already been over this.

Quote from: Zack on May 17, 2009, 10:25:15 AM
It's a quest item, nobody actually got it from a quest. They were probably dropped by an admin a long time ago.
Quote from: banjo hick on May 17, 2009, 11:33:18 AM
i heard that like at one time admins gave u whatever you wanted and thats why we have these rares that would be un acsessible otherwise, and some of the shops dont work like when i trade the fish monger he doesnt have anything in stock, was there something there before?

Banjo Hick

i looked over all of the posts, we never talked about the bow looking cool and the sword not looking cool, or were u talking about the admin dropping items a while ago?

Zack

At the end of the other reply you asked how they got into the game, and we already went over that.

Chaoslancex

lol that's true -.- no need for second explanation  :P

Zack1

bowswords are rare.. so i would probally keep it if i had one..

Delicious

I have one, but I'm not enthusiastic about it because its quite stupid looking and only really works with blue mystic.

EDIT: When I say "works", I mean it only goes with blue mystic, like as an outfit.

M A D M A N

bow-sword is and okay thing for a rare. but i wouldn't buy one.

Delicious

Tbh, I got mine from a drop party. So its not that important.

Chaoslancex

m a d is right i woun't buy one just cause i mean it is pointless -.- but it gose wiht the mith?  :P

so yea, sorta like and don't like it  :o

bebonator3

ya i think there should be a bow part of that sword its a bowsword but it cant shoot arrows or bolts there should be a option on the attack options that u can shoot arrows

Delicious

That would be like the ultimate weapon and would defeate the purpose for training a specific skill.

Banjo Hick

i would love to have it if it did that! it could be the ultimate pking weapon, close and far range...

Delicious

yea but i think its a slow wep, so its not really good for anything besides looks.