News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Party Room

Started by Toadnuggets, January 02, 2011, 06:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toadnuggets

When will the party room be be working again i know u go in its just i cant open chest or drop anything there

Sad Panda

Ryan is working on this right now I believe. Look in the "Future Updates" and "In Development" sections fo the minigames topic. I'm pretty sure it's on that list.

cody the coder

Dont worry, this will be added, this is quite hard to add on servers especially because Ryan codes a very diffrent way then normal coding.
This will take a while, it takes lots of space and since it includes Integers and Public void process() (I think), Also the drop party is most likley will not look like the one on the server with the interface, Ryan will have to code his own custom interface, wich will not happen so, it will probably be like the one previously coded at WorldScape Classic.
Merry Christmas ! :)

Toadnuggets

Ya i just found ;D that out minutes after i posted and when u say like the one in classic do u mean where u have to make a certain amount of colored fires and when the total fire amount increases by like 10 fires u get small drop 100 medium and then 1000 large ???

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Toadnuggets

will it drop decorative armor and stuff like that

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Toadnuggets

:O do u have and idea whenit will come out :D

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Toadnuggets