News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Questions

Started by Kryptonite, January 01, 2011, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

It's annoying when people never use question marks. Like really, if you're going to ask a question, use a freaking question mark.

Example:

Hey you got a bgs

I mean, I'd think that's a question, but sometimes I have no idea. So please... Use question marks if you are asking questions!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Without the question mark it's a statement. I get confused with these thing too. =|

Daxking

Oh so you get annoyed when I do this  ;D But yeah if everyone could be more clear with what they are saying, understanding players would be a lot easier. But hey, whatcha gonna do?

Sad Panda

Wait, sorta like this, right?

Quote from: dug on January 02, 2011, 06:08:01 PM
You seriously have to create a flame war on every single topic on the forums don't you.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 02, 2011, 06:22:58 PM
Wait, sorta like this, right?

Quote from: dug on January 02, 2011, 06:08:01 PM
You seriously have to create a flame war on every single topic on the forums don't you.

Yeah..

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Shadows

"Rubes"

TROLOLOLOLOL

TROLOLOLOLOL

K sorry. Editing post atm.

Dug

You could have just edited without commenting but nooooooo
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Mod Seven

Unfortunately this thread contains nothing but spam and unnecessary posts. Please use this section of the Forum to offer your negative feedback on anything relating to the Forum or game so we can try our best to improve.

@Shadows - one word posts are not allowed.

@Dug - you are a Moderator, so please let the Forum Mods do their job without unnecessary comments.