News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

God damn it GET ALONG!

Started by Kryptonite, January 01, 2011, 04:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Guys PLEASE stop arguing over stupid shit on these forums! It isn't hard to do! You (probably) know who you are, and just stop! If you're going to be immature and argue, at least do it over something IMPORTANT! Not over whether a topic should be locked, or if you're breaking rules, or anything else! Seriously it's annoying and sad to see my friends getting mad at eachother!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Insomnom

Agreed.
It's everywhere.
I actually thought to myself today that I'm not even going to bother with the forums anymore.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I only get in fights I know I'll win. I think it's been like five fights on here I've lost. All of them to the staff. I lost because they banned me instead of fighting me. Also, others are instigating, not I.

Pk0wnedall

I agree, I think everybody should just get along for once.

Stop the arguing.

Dug

Just letting everyone know it's over.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..