News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Funpk warning.

Started by Yoho, December 26, 2010, 02:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

This is something that needs to be fixed, so I'll come up with something that won't let you lure people out of FunPK.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Just make those two gates not work. If there are any others don't make those work either. If other areas aren't fenced off then fence them off.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 01:36:01 AM
Just make those two gates not work. If there are any others don't make those work either. If other areas aren't fenced off then fence them off.
If they use a cheat client they can walk through the gate, my method will be completely full proof. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

What do you mean by "cheat clients"? Are they able to do other commands on that? And if it's on another client then how can it run our game?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 02:00:54 AM
What do you mean by "cheat clients"? Are they able to do other commands on that? And if it's on another client then how can it run our game?

Cause you can play using the IP.

And cheat clients let you noclip.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I've never used ::noclip. What does it do? Thanks for the reply about the other part too.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 02:05:43 AM
I've never used ::noclip. What does it do? Thanks for the reply about the other part too.

It does nothing, unless you are using a cheat client, which will let you //walkthroughwalls.

weed

Sad Panda

Ohhhh. So they just dothat instea of the old //code we had? That's pretty useful actually.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 02:12:28 AM
Ohhhh. So they just dothat instea of the old //code we had? That's pretty useful actually.

Yeah, but it's against the rules and a form of cheating.

weed

Sad Panda

I know it's against the rules. That's why it's called a cheat client. (;

In other news... I posted a pic of myself for the first time. Go check it out everyone. I NEED FEEDBACK BECAUSE I'M INSECURE ABOUT MYSELF!!

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 02:17:02 AM
I NEED FEEDBACK BECAUSE I'M INSECURE ABOUT MYSELF!!
cough obviously..
BACK ON TOPIC! = Ryan also notice that the gate on the right you can't get through because of the portal.. you can't walk through portals soo what if we move the red portal that's beside the yellow one and place it on the other side of the gate  ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 29, 2010, 01:33:59 AM
This is something that needs to be fixed, so I'll come up with something that won't let you lure people out of FunPK.

Thanks. :)

Kryptonite

Quote from: dug on December 29, 2010, 05:04:46 PM
cough obviously..
BACK ON TOPIC! = Ryan also notice that the gate on the right you can't get through because of the portal.. you can't walk through portals soo what if we move the red portal that's beside the yellow one and place it on the other side of the gate  ;D

Dug this wouldn't work either. He stated above that you could use a cheat client to walk out by noclipping.

And that doesn't stop noclipping. But I admit it would help a little bit, for those who stay on the AGF client.

weed

Dug

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 31, 2010, 03:52:51 AM
Quote from: dug on December 29, 2010, 05:04:46 PM
cough obviously..
Dug this wouldn't work either. He stated above that you could use a cheat client to walk out by noclipping.
And that doesn't stop noclipping. But I admit it would help a little bit, for those who stay on the AGF client.
Yes i know that unlike some people "some", i love to read and i forgot to mention that this would be temporary...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..