News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Dark bows

Started by Kryptonite, January 02, 2011, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadows

Quote from: Shadows on January 03, 2011, 06:15:27 AM
Now, it's good for rushing with Ice Blitz/Barrage, however. But that's just nooby.

I mentioned that, Kryptonite.
"Rubes"

Kryptonite

Quote from: Shadows on January 03, 2011, 05:47:55 PM
Now, it's good for rushing with Ice Blitz/Barrage, however. But that's just nooby.

Cool.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Oh, i kbps it! It's Steve!

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 03, 2011, 09:53:28 PM

[troll]Plain English would be fine, thanks.[/troll]
"Rubes"

Dug

Wouldn't it be a bit to early to release dark bows....
I mean, of course it would probably increase the amount of players but isn't it better to wait a bit so that everyone can set a goal at making 10m cash hopefully then when it is released people can have the pleasure of buying it, killing the monster which drops it.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

I K3 Dubstep

An NPC that drops Rune C'bow\Dark Bow wouldn't be that bad to release. It'd give people a new boss to kill. As everyone can see, NPC's are pretty limited, along with items.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Shadows

Quote from: dug on January 03, 2011, 10:59:28 PM
wouldn't it be a bit to early to release dark bows....
I mean, of course it would probably increase the amount of players but isn't it better to wait a bit so that everyone can set a goal at making 10m cash hopefully then when it is released people can have the pleasure of buying it, killing the monster which drops it.

Sadly, I don't think one single item will increase a community's size. Oddly, a large community would require good moderation and content. Go figure.
"Rubes"

Dug

Not entirely true, but somewhat understandable.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Shadows

Quote from: dug on January 04, 2011, 04:31:47 AM
Not entirely true, but somewhat understandable.

Put the dictionary away before you hurt yourself, kiddo.
"Rubes"

Dug

No comment.

Dench

If Dark bows are added then I hope that they are not over powered... 2 nerds with dark bows and dragon arrows teaming just pisses me off.

Dug

Well you're barely going to find that sort of pking anytime soon...

Sad Panda

Quote from: Shadows on January 03, 2011, 10:47:50 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 03, 2011, 09:53:28 PM

[troll]Plain English would be fine, thanks.[/troll]

I meant to say "know". Once again, blame the dictionary on my iPod.

Dug

Shouldn't we create a poll?
If so, shouldn't all polls be shown on the
home page so that it when people register they can actually get active within the forums by finding such interesting polls?