News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Happy New Years.

Started by Sora, December 31, 2010, 02:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

I'd just like to say Happy New Years to everybody. Although it's not new years yet here, i'm sure it's about new years in other places.
So there question is,
What's your News Years resolution?  ;)

Diva La Viva

Mines being nice to tinyyoshi.

Yoho

Sorry to be a mood killer but General is for worldscape related topics.  ;D

Happy new years. :)

Pk0wnedall

I'm really hung-over.

And

Happy New Years!

Daxking

Stephi

Happy New years to all! ;D  ;)

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

dieknowsawr

Sad Panda

Happy New Years everyone! It's still about an hour and five minutes until New Years here though. My resolution is to get better grades. I won't, but it's still my resolution.

Stephi

I'm in January 1, 2011 WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Joker

Francis

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!!! ; )
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Wow... My girlfriend kissed me at midnight. Then she got up and walked out of the party we are at. I texted her asking where she went. She replied with "I'm going out to find a real boyfriend. It's on my resolutions list." At this I threw my phone on the ground. My friend picked it up and shit himself laughing at me.

ratman3

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 01, 2011, 12:56:53 AM
Wow... My girlfriend kissed me at midnight. Then she got up and walked out of the party we are at. I texted her asking where she went. She replied with "I'm going out to find a real boyfriend. It's on my resolutions list." At this I threw my phone on the ground. My friend picked it up and shit himself laughing at me.

Wow...Anyways... happy new year to everybody! I wonder what 2011 has for worldscape!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Happy New Years everyone hope you all enjoy this year :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Joker

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 01, 2011, 12:56:53 AM
That was a joke or for real...?