News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Cross Dressing Rule?

Started by Daxking, December 29, 2010, 02:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 30, 2010, 03:21:55 PM
For the most part it is. If it is someone that you really really like an hope to one day meet in real life then I guess it's ok if it's just casual dating like people do in real life then it's really dumb.
But wouldn't you be scared what they look like?  ???

Dench

You put a picture like Natalie's and you'd make all these horny 13 year olds jizz in their pants.

Oh yeah I almost forgot... Natalie could of been a 53 year old man, so all you e-dating nerds bare that in mind, other then that have a nice day.

Insomnom

Quote from: Vee Dub on December 30, 2010, 07:59:04 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 30, 2010, 03:21:55 PM
For the most part it is. If it is someone that you really really like an hope to one day meet in real life then I guess it's ok if it's just casual dating like people do in real life then it's really dumb.
But wouldn't you be scared what they look like?  ???

Uh.. no?
If you've been friends with someone online for a very long time and wish to meet them you usually talk to them on the phone first and have at LEAST seen a LOT of pictures of them, if not cammed.
Plus, someones looks can't really harm you. -.-;
So shallow.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Yoho on December 30, 2010, 03:32:22 PM
I thought this kind of fits in with the topic:

Moderator can delete it if it's too rude.  :)

Well that is now part of my collection of funnies. I'll upload that folder some time...

Vee Dub, I'm good looking enough for the both of us so it'd be fine. Don't be so shallow, as Jazmin said.

Dench

I think Vee Dub is talking about say some young player starts flirting with a girl character and that girl is actually another boy/man.

Insomnom

Well they shouldn't be flirting with them without getting to know them first anyway.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

I'd rather not take risks anyway.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

I'd just forget about online dating.... can we go back to the issue?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

I'm A Fag

ummm connor i'm actually only 11 lol.
~Jahvahn

Sad Panda

Connor wasn't talking to you... errrrr.... Jahvahn?

Dug

"I'm a *** " is Natalie.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I know who it is, dug. A post above by Jahvahn said that they changed the name. I just wanted to know if it was ok to call them that.

Amanda xo

Well lets get back on the subject..

@topic Cross dressing can be good and bad. In the first place why would you flirt? Many of you know that people secretly cross dress, and when you find out you get mad/upset.

Sad Panda

I have something to reveal to everyone. My name is now actually Nick. It's Jerome.

Joker

You Can NEVER TRUST SOMEBODY IN THIS WORLD EXCEPT YOUR PARENTS.
@Topic: Just write all of the rules...And YES It's like luring in classic...so What's the point of hiding the rules?
Just INFORM us about all of the rules to keep safe from these stuff...
I don't know who's a boy or a girl in this game except certain guys.
And Yes....I get very fuckin upset and mad when i know the truth about cross dressing.