Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Cross Dressing Rule?

Started by Daxking, December 29, 2010, 02:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Quote from: Insomnom on December 29, 2010, 02:30:08 PM
Welp, I still can't find it anywhere.
'nd I've not been told by any admins or owners to take action about it or report it.
So to me, the rule is non-existent.
Just like Luring a player, its enforced but not written down on the rules.

I'm A Fag

yes dug and every one else i didn't get even a chance... they even changed my name to i'm a f**  if they think thats funny it's not and i did just wan't to see what it was to be a girl.

i'm not to happy about this =(

~natalie
~Jahvahn

Daxking

So is this Cross Dressing Rule supposively....

Sad Panda

It's known across the forums as the ZeldaGirl rule, like you mentioned earlier, but she was banned for multiple reasons. She was abusing her powers as a moderator. I forget if she was forum or in game. I was only on the forum for about 20 days while she was here. I personally don't mind if people do this because it is a lifestyle choice. It's like being a different sexual preference or a different religion. It's their choice.

I do not support it, however, when they are not honest about it or are not actually a transvestite in real life because then you are lying to us.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

It's an unwritten one in the supposed code of ethics on here. No one else follows any of those other ethics so why do people have to follow that one?

Vee Dub

Quote from: I'm A respected member of community on December 29, 2010, 11:10:17 PM
yes dug and every one else i didn't get even a chance... they even changed my name to i'm a f**  if they think thats funny it's not and i did just wan't to see what it was to be a girl.

~natalie
Alright you're busted, Yet at the end of your post you still write "~natalie", Also your picture is still this anonymous girl that could get you in some serious trouble for using her identity and saying it's yours.

No offense but, Serves you right for doing that  >:(

Sad Panda

BigDogg still has Bob Marley as his avatar. Will he get in serious trouble for using it?

Kryptonite

Quote from: I'm A respected member of community on December 29, 2010, 11:10:17 PM

~natalie

ROFLMYCOCKOFF @ YOUR NEW NAME!

Gf tbh.

@Topic: It should be one of those rules of the Unofficial Laws of WSB or something like that.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Yoho

Love when lads flirt with a girl, then they find out their a boy, YUCK.

Sad Panda

Good point, Luke.

I never flirted with natalie. I remember someone said she was sexy on the adjective game.

Kryptonite

Online dating is f*cking dumb. I never thought it was a good idea. Anyone who does it has serious social problems.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

For the most part it is. If it is someone that you really really like an hope to one day meet in real life then I guess it's ok if it's just casual dating like people do in real life then it's really dumb.

Yoho

I thought this kind of fits in with the topic:

Moderator can delete it if it's too rude.  :)

Yoho