News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Games

Started by Diva La Viva, December 24, 2010, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

I got a game today. I came really far played a couple of hours, then whoops! Forgot to save when i quited.
I said-**************************************************.

ass games with no auto save...

Daxking

That must suck, it used to happen to me when I was younger playing Pokemon... I would always just power off without saving by accident.  :-X

Dug

Same, i dis admire games like that......
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Earth

Sometimes the opposite happens to me. I stuff up the game and I think it doesn't auto save so i continue playing and then when I go back on, it's autosaved and I fully ruined the Story Mode. lol.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Joker

Ok not only games max...How about older people using Microsoft Powerpoint , Word Or even excel...And all of these programs.
AND BANG..THE ELECTRIC CURRENT IS 0FF.
Computer programers must find a solution for these problems and the RAM.
Quote from: Earth on January 05, 2011, 07:11:25 AM
Sometimes the opposite happens to me. I stuff up the game and I think it doesn't auto save so i continue playing and then when I go back on, it's autosaved and I fully ruined the Story Mode. lol.
Yes...And Like In GTA...You must save in a special place...How pathetic is that?

Dug

Didn't Microsoft already fix this with the 2010 programs? Plus there should be a option that it automatically re-saves every minute?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Insomnom

Yeah.
When something happens (power cuts out, BSOD, overheat, etc) and you load your computer + program (Microsoft Word. I think Excel and a few others do it too) up there's an option to recover the document you were working on.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Yea exactly.

Inferno

Call me Diva, Maxi, Max, the best. I prefer the last one.

Voltimolt

i thought that game had auto-save?

Yeah, theres a setting in Microsoft Office program that has a option setting that will let you manually choose the delay of each auto save. (Every #Minute, autosave.)

Dug

I knew it!  8)
Plus i have this game called "SHIKEN DENSETSU" it dosn't even have a save feature -.- i played it several times 2 hours+ just trying to get to the furthest part and i loved it.. but unfortunately there is a limited space in the players pack..
It's about a slave that was forced to kill for the majesty for pleasure then he lost his friend and he decided to try and get out but then he overheard the majesty talking about a "star" that was supposedly take down the majesty but then the majesty himself caught him and threw him down the waterfall "supposedly dead" then he has to find a girl that can help him with spells and map then she get's kidnapped then you find her and kill the boss..
AN EXTRA FEATURE: theres a bird that you can ride  :D

TROLOLOLOLOL

This is why everyone should just play Call of Duty.

Dug

Some parents won't allow there kids play that because it's too "violent".
But if i could i would play cod...
Theres an online gaming network right?

TROLOLOLOLOL