News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

well, erm... now what?

Started by X, November 09, 2008, 08:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

i've recently made an appeal to be a beta teseter, and it accepted
what do i do now? do i wait untill blitz is ready? because i made a topic about a month ago saying that "when would you think blitz would be done"?

he said under a month; and it's kinda that now :P not to make anyone mad.
Just Wondering.

Ry60003333

The Blitz beta will be out as soon as the Login Server is finished, so accounts load and save.

When we are ready you will have access to a beta testers only section of the forum. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zack

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 09, 2008, 11:08:12 AM
The Blitz beta will be out as soon as the Login Server is finished, so accounts load and save.

When we are ready you will have access to a beta testers only section of the forum. ;)
So does this mean in about 1-2 week us beta-testers will be able to start with our testing?

Ry60003333

Quote from: Vista X on November 09, 2008, 11:15:59 AM
So does this mean in about 1-2 week us beta-testers will be able to start with our testing?
Probably. :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

X

z0mg sweet! i'm so ready! i wish it was today but, oh well :p i'm ready to catch some nasty bugs :ooooo

poild

meeeeee toooo dude i can't wait! I can't waiting for Worldscape Blitz!!! out own section on the forums! wow! amazing honored to be one.

Triniboy

Quotei've recently made an appeal to be a beta teseter, and it accepted
what do i do now? do i wait untill blitz is ready? because i made a topic about a month ago saying that "when would you think blitz would be done"?

he said under a month; and it's kinda that now  not to make anyone mad.
Just Wondering.

Yeah, i was wondering the same thing...but i didnt really think i should have post saying anything cause how Jeremy said he will send out a message somehow(idk) but its cool.. cant wait till it comes out ^.^

hey just one question..how will we know what to do and stuff...will it be from the forum PM or in our emails that we have on  our profile?

X

well? it's been 8 days! hurry up already :ooo :P