News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What's In Your Pocket?

Started by Sad Panda, December 27, 2010, 09:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

oh yea that's real smart instead of having pain caused on you make it happen to the mechanical object that you have..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Stephi

Now i only got a picture of my bf.
No questions. :-X

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

M I K E

Some little fireworks what left to the bottom...

Diva La Viva

zokian

lawl

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

iTouch, $50, Wallet, Phones, Earphones, Pocket Knife.

That's all.

zokian

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 30, 2010, 03:10:04 AM
iTouch, $50, Wallet, Phones, Earphones, Pocket Knife.

That's all.

you must have really big pockets and you have multiple phones? i cant even fit earphones in my pockets..
lawl

Dug

True or the pokets just go on forever like the wardrobe in narnia x[)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

My pocket has a hole in it so a little part of my boxers crept in.

Dug

cat food,blackberry and keys...

Sad Panda

Why catfood?

Paperclip and iTouch.

Earth

catfood! In a pocket?

My pocket is Empty.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!