News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What's In Your Pocket?

Started by Sad Panda, December 27, 2010, 09:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Just post whatever you happen to have in your pocket.

I mangled paper clip.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Still the mangled paper clip and iTouch 4

M I K E

Lighter, some money, my bus card and phone..

Dug

Oh would you look at that... "NOTHING" my pocket's empty  >:(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Just letting everyone know; I carry that paper clip with me everywhere. You never know when you need to shiv someone.

Paper clip, iTouch 4, and a few 20s.

Yoho

Nothing, I'm wearing my lounge around clothes. :)

Sad Panda

I took the money and my iTouch out.

Just the magled paper clip for shiving my brother and others that irritate me.

Sad Panda

Tooth picks and the paper clip.

Dug

Keys to the house, you never know when you could be sleep walking and find yourself in the garden all wet in the morning..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Only the tooth picks now. I need something to chew on, that's why I have the tooth picks.

Dug

Still keys lol

Stephi

I got $20, Phone, and the key to my house.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Dug

Now i have nothing since the keys have imprinted on me for sitting on them..

Sad Panda

The tooth picks started to stab me so I took them out. I put my iTouch back in though.