News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Username change?

Started by Francis, December 26, 2010, 12:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

My username is "Francis54111", Personally i think the 54111 is totaly pointless and i don't like it, Is there any way i can change my username without creating a new acount? I want everything to be exacly the same, but the only thing changed is my username, just like changing a password but the other way around. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

You'd have to pm an owner for that. Probably Jeremy.

Personally I don't think this will happen. You'll have to make a new account if you want a new name. Since I am quite the maestro when it comes to making usernames you can contact me for a good one.

Dug

Cough, using pm will take a while, why not just catch one of the allgofree staff owners online to speed up the process?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

They are always doing something, away from their computers, watching calmly, or ignoring people altogether... Wait, that's what everyone does...

unknowed

*cough*nickowneddughard*cough*
but i heard them talking on that on halloween evening, not quite sure if it's gonna happen.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

What do you mean "talking"? Like speaking with people? They do that every time they come into the normal worlds. They do it for the first ten minutes or so and then they remember what they really came on for.

unknowed

they were saying somtheing like :today username changes is comeing on worldscape homepage, bear hug got he's name there.

Emptyness

Yoho

Quote from: unknowed on December 26, 2010, 06:01:24 AM
they were saying somtheing like :today username changes is comeing on worldscape homepage, bear hug got he's name there.

Bear hug didn't he asked Jeremy, yeah, I read that sometime you will be able to change your username yourself.

Sad Panda

I do not support that at all. People will change too much.

unknowed

uhhmm do it like in rs, you can change it once a month,

Emptyness

Insomnom

Yes, Bear Hug and someone else got their names changed by asking Jeremy while he was online.
'nd yes, there has been mention of the name change thing, but not since that day.
So chances are, if it DOES happen, it wont be anytime soon. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

unknowed

Suggestion board time!@!@! :P

Emptyness

Francis

No more posts, ive already sorted things out with jeremy, He has changed my name from francis54111 to francis.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda