News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Construction

Started by cody the coder, December 27, 2010, 04:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody the coder

We all know construction, a fun skill where you can build items, why not replace the music option to a list of things you can construct in your house and maybe put in levels.. Its load of fun for parties.. for example. ::gotohouse cody the coder ::kickfromhouse cody the coder ::invitetomyhouse cody the coder ::removemyhouse

If you want the code... -----> PM ME <----------
Merry Christmas ! :)

Kryptonite

Why you always want to give codes?

Anyway, I don't like the idea of the commands. They could easily be replaced with options in the music tab.

As for the idea, I think it should wait until the client advances more. Trying to make a skill with a client that doesn't have the things you need for it just won't be that pretty.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

cody the coder

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 27, 2010, 05:03:14 PM
Why you always want to give codes?

Anyway, I don't like the idea of the commands. They could easily be replaced with options in the music tab.

As for the idea, I think it should wait until the client advances more. Trying to make a skill with a client that doesn't have the things you need for it just won't be that pretty.

Just trying to help, Skills is just adding for skillers who like to play the game

Kryptonite

But if we added construction we might get sued :(

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

cody the coder

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 27, 2010, 05:16:56 PM
But if we added construction we might get sued :(
That's why I made it with the commands, and no if jagex had the power to sue worldscape, it would have been sued now.. and i dont like to talk about my server alot but it had all those skills and never got sued :))

Yoho

You always mention your server...

Sad Panda

Please stop mentioning your server and don't push your version of the code. If Ryan asks you then you can supply it, but no other time should you push it.

Insomnom

Construction will be added whenever we get to it.
There's no hurry and we have other things lined up first, like Fletching.

We're not making this an argument, so I'm locking this.. But I'll it here just in case Ryan is interested, for whatever reason.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.