9 (52.9%)
Dont add it.
2 (11.8%)
I dont mind.
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

cody the coder

Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 06:36:03 AM
Another one at the list. Although heres my opinion it might be the same but check it out :):
The round can start with 5 zombies per player,then it increases with another zombie as you advance to another round there could be a total of 15 rounds and the last round(boss fight) could be a kbd for each player still in the game.
The reward could vary with how much damage you caused since camp has the whole kill count.
NOTE: the monster's left over when a player dies is then removed off.
I like the idea, there also should be for example tokkuls or some kind of token when you kill a zombie when you get tokkuls you can unlock doors and maybe weapons from boxes :P, i also think that the old wise man should appear in the last round and say lets see how you survive this! and spawns the boss :P, maybe special zombie music when you die or win too :D
Merry Christmas ! :)

Dug

Quote from: cody the coder on December 28, 2010, 11:47:42 AM
Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 06:36:03 AM
Another one at the list. Although heres my opinion it might be the same but check it out :):
The round can start with 5 zombies per player,then it increases with another zombie as you advance to another round there could be a total of 15 rounds and the last round(boss fight) could be a kbd for each player still in the game.
The reward could vary with how much damage you caused since camp has the whole kill count.
NOTE: the monster's left over when a player dies is then removed off.
I like the idea, there also should be for example tokkuls or some kind of token when you kill a zombie when you get tokkuls you can unlock doors and maybe weapons from boxes :P, i also think that the old wise man should appear in the last round and say lets see how you survive this! and spawns the boss :P, maybe special zombie music when you die or win too :D
EXACTLY OR MABYE EACH GAME ONLY ONE PERSON COULD GET A SPECIAL WEAPON, but that could create arguments :(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

How about whoever did the most damage since they deserve the prize.

Dug

Do you mean whoever does the most damage get's a special weapon that round to fight with in the next round?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

cody the coder

Or maybe a custom item( i dont think ryan likes customs ) only 1 person each round can get, i dont think that would create arguments.
Also, you can unlock nazi zombies only at combat level 80 and finish the quest to play the minigame so noobs don't enter the game just like that and get the sword.
But i hope they give me some credits when they acctually create it :/
Merry Christmas ! :)

Sad Panda

I hope they do actually do something like this. Not exactly like this, but something like it.

Pk0wnedall

Vee Dub

Yeah I support this. I played a, Quite immense, server that had this coded. It occupies time and you get some items out of it.

*You do get items out of it, Right?*

Kryptonite

Quote from: Vee Dub on December 28, 2010, 11:29:08 PM
Yeah I support this. I played a, Quite immense, server that had this coded. It occupies time and you get some items out of it.

*You do get items out of it, Right?*

Yes, or no one would play it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Quote from: cody the coder on December 28, 2010, 07:06:42 PM
Or maybe a custom item( i dont think ryan likes customs ) only 1 person each round can get, i dont think that would create arguments.
Also, you can unlock nazi zombies only at combat level 80 and finish the quest to play the minigame so noobs don't enter the game just like that and get the sword.
But i hope they give me some credits when they acctually create it :/
Ryan does not like customs and there will not be any customs in the server.

Shadows

Quote from: Mute on December 27, 2010, 12:08:00 PM
Someone has been playing call of duty too much.

There's no such thing as too much Call of Duty. <_<
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

I don't play war games. They are a form of support of violence. Nah thank ya.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Mute on December 29, 2010, 05:28:35 AM
Quote from: Shadows on December 29, 2010, 01:16:56 AM
There's no such thing as too much Call of Duty. <_<
There is to someone who has other games to play like MGS4. :P
Yeah, But at least COD isn't boring. COD never gets old because there is no end, Just allot of multiplayer.

X

Odd, me and my cousin were discussing a possible Zombie linked minigame on Skype 2 days ago. Support.

Dug