News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Real List of Commands

Started by Sad Panda, December 25, 2010, 10:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I know that when you type ::help it gives you some commands, but can someone make a full list?

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 25, 2010, 10:59:08 PM
I know that when you type ::help it gives you some commands, but can someone make a full list?
Yeah i think someone should, Because it will be heaps useful for new players.

Sad Panda

Oh... Yeah.. I just wanted someone to tell me all the commands.

::ilikepie does not work!!! This is atrocious!

Dug

::help
::forums
::version
::players
::worldplayers
::worlds

::fremmy
::canifis
::slayertower
::camp
::cw
::lumby
::etele
::varrock
::seers
::funpk
::lostcity
::coolparty
::desert
::kalph
::wildy
::phat
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

There is ::phat? Is that the ones like "canary" and the weird colors? Where does ::slayertower take you? I haven't been anywhere with slayer in RS before so I'm just wondering.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Why is it there if you can't go up the stairs?

Dug

You can go up the stairs to jellies and It is most likely put there for future updates such as bringing the monsters on the 3rd floor to the ground floor perhaps..

Sad Panda

Is there more than one set of stairs? I only saw the one at the end of the trail and the spiky rope... I couldn't use either of them...

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 28, 2010, 04:24:55 PM
Is there more than one set of stairs? I only saw the one at the end of the trail and the spiky rope... I couldn't use either of them...
The stairs at the end work just the spiky rope doesn't.

Sad Panda

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Ryan probably took it our of this version of it...